The Aten KL0116 LCD console KVM switch is your ideal network management solution. It combines a 16 port KVM switch, keyboard, 15" LCD display, and touchpad into a neatly arranged, 1U high rack-mountable drawer. Mount the KVM LCD console at any height within the rack for maximum comfort and convenience. The Altusen™ KVM LCD console saves precious rack cabinet space while offering the most efficient way to control multiple computers. Just slide the console drawer out, flip up the LCD cover and you are ready to go to work!
- A single LCD console drawer with built-in KVM switch controls up to 16 computers directly
- A 16 port KVM switch, keyboard, 15" LCD display, and touchpad all combined into a neatly arranged, 1U high rack-mountable drawer
- Dedicated daisy chain port to link up to 31 more High Density KVM Switches (model KH0116) and allows you to control up to 512 computers from a single console
- Plug-n-Play; no software required
- Convenient computer selection via intuitive mouse-driven On Screen Display (OSD) menus or Hot Key combinations
- Remote console port offers the option to control your servers from up to 500' away
- AutoScan feature for monitoring selected computers
- Hot pluggable; add or remove computers without having to power down the switch
- Auto-sensing of station position on daisy chained installations - no need for manual DIP switch setting
- Front panel LED indicates station position for easy observation
- Port names automatically reconfigured when station sequence is changed
- Two level password security: up to four authorized users and an administrator view and control the computers, with separate profiles for each
- Two level logout - manual and timed
- PS/2 keyboard and mouse emulation allows computers to boot even when they are not selected
- 15" RGB analog LCD display supporting high XGA resolutions of up to 1024 x 768 with 250cd/m(sq) brightness
- Firmware upgradeable through flash ROM
- 110-220V auto-sensing power supply
- The following equipment must be installed on each computer:
- VGA, SVGA or Multisync card; (Note: Since the integrated LCD monitor's maximum resolution is 1024 x 768, make sure that the computer resolution settings do not exceed 1024 x 768.)
- 6-pin mini-DIN (PS/2 style) mouse port;
- Either a 6-pin mini-DIN (PS/2 Style) keyboard port with +5V DC on pin 4 and Ground on pin 3, or a 5-pin DIN (AT Style) keyboard port with +5V DC on pin 5 and ground on pin 4;*
- * See the note under Cables in the next section.
- For USB computers: USB to PS/2 adapters are required.
- For SUN servers: Servers with VGA and PS/2 connections (such as the SUN Cobalt) are supported; the legacy 13W3 SUN servers require additional adapters. The Spac SUN workstation with USB connection is supported with an additional adapter.
For optimum signal integrity and to simplify the layout, we strongly recommend that you use the following high quality Altusen Custom Cables:
Altusen KVM to computers:
- KC5201P - 4'
- KC5202P - 6'
- KC5203P - 10'
Altusen KVM to Altusen KVM (Daisy Chaining):
- KC1700 - 2'
- KC1701 - 4'
- KL0116 does not support serial mice. You cannot use Serial-to-PS/2 adapters with the extender cables
- If your computer uses an AT style keyboard socket you will need to purchase a STANDARD PS/2-to-AT keyboard adapter, in order to plug the cableinto keyboard port of the computer.)
- 1 x KL0116
- 1 x Power cord
- 2 x Custom KVM cable set
- 1 RJ11 to serial cable
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Quick start guide
- 1 x LCD OSD quick reference
|Daisy Chain or Cascading||512|
|Flash ROM Upgrade||1 x RJ11|
|Remote Console||1 x RJ45|
|Keyboard, Mouse, and Video||16xDB15F|
|Daisy Chain||1 DB25M (Daisy Chain Out)|
|Humidity||0 - 80% RH|
|On Line||16 (Green)|
|Power On||1 (blue)|
|Station ID||2 x 7 segments|
|Port Selection||Hotkeys ; OSD (On Screen Display)|
|Voltage||110 -220V Auto-sensing|
|Power Consumption||120V, 60Hz, 24W; 230V, 50Hz, 24W|
|Reset Switch||1 x Semi-recessed pushbutton|
|Video Resolution||1024x768 ; 15" TFT LCD|
|Case Wt.||40 Lbs|
|Package Wt.||40 Lbs|
|Unit Wt.||30 Lbs|
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. Your best best will be to contact ATEN directly. An email address for your area would be South-Asia@aten.com
Question: How do I reset the password?
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry,
For instructions on how to reset your KVM password, please contact the Aten Technical support team here.