Addlogix 4-Port KVM Switch
Recommended replacement: ATEN CS1734B
Alternative options: Contact Us
CompuCable's Power Reach KVM Lite Controller (KVM-401LT) provides the capability for one set of keyboard, mouse and monitor to control 4 PC's directly. The Addlogix KVM Lite (KVM-401LT) is specifically designed for small businesses, home users, as well as power users. The KVM Lite (KVM-401LT) is light and compact and weighs less than 1 pound!
Many computer users are looking for a reliable PC controller to provide an error-free central control with one set of keyboard, monitor, and mouse. The Addlogix KVM Lite (KVM-401LT) delivers with several unique features, such as keyboard and mouse emulation to the systems, standard PC99 cable connectors, keyboard hotkeys, auto-scan, optional external power and laptop support. Ports can be switched via Push button or keyboard hotkey - no software required. Finally, these controllers support video resolutions up to 1920 x 1440 at 140MHz providing flawless control at your fingertips.
Addlogix Power Reach KVM Lite Controller (KVM-401LT) Features and Benefits:
- Hotkey feature on PS/2 keyboard
- Convenient Hot Key and Push Button switching
- Control up to four PC with one console (keyboard, mouse, monitor)
- Supports wheeled-mouse from Microsoft and Logitech
- Supports video resolution up to 1920 x 1440, 140MHz; DDC compliant
- Supports hot-plug PS/2 Mouse
- Auto scanning
- LED and Beeper indicate switching and status
- Optional USB to PS/2 adapter supports USB systems (Mac, Sun Micro)