The Rose KVM-8TDVI/A1 is an 1x8 DVI/USB KVM Switch including DVI-I, Single-Link, USB 2.0 and stereo audio. The DVI USB KVM switch ideal for switching your DVI video and audio from 8 computers to a one centralized workstation. The video and audio from each computer can be switched to the local KVM station jointly or independently with the push of a button on the front panel or using simple keyboard hotkey commands.
Two USB 2.0 ports are provided for connecting shared high speed USB peripherals. This allows you to share the USB devices between the eight connected computers.
Each connected computer's speaker and microphone outputs are connected to the DVI KVM Switch. This eliminates the need for a set for each computer. The audio can be switched independently or jointly with a computer selection.
Rose KVM-8TDVI/A1 Backview
Rose KVM-8TDVI/A1 Features:
- Available with 8 video ports
- Supports local USB keyboard and mouse
- Front panel push-buttons or hotkey switching
- User definable keyboard hotkey sequence
- Switch USB hub, speaker and microphone jointly with the CPU selection or independently
- Supports both digital and analog video
- USB 2.0 compliant
- 2 port USB hub for connecting shared USB devices
- Scanning feature scan through each CPU connection at a fix or programmable rate (Fixed = 5 sec. / Programmable = 10-100 sec.)
- Multi-platform support
- Firmware upgradeable through the USB port
Rose KVM-8TDVI/A1 Application Diagram
Rose KVM-8TDVI/A1 Specifications:
|Width||12.0 in. (30.5 cm.)|
|Height||1.75 in. (4.45 cm.)|
|Depth||7.0 in. (17.8 cm.)|
|Weight||4.05 lbs. (1.84 kg.)|
|Power Adapter||+9 VDC/1A|
|Video In||1.2 Volts p-p|
|DVI in/out||DVI-I 29 pin female|
|Power||Male barrel jack|
|Controls||Eight front panel computer select buttons|
Answer: Thank you for you inquiry. For quotation and delivery information, please contact your KVM Switches Online sales representative directly at 1-877-586-6654
Question: What is the heat dissipation of the KVM-8TDVI/A1? (in BTU/hr please)
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry,
We have been informed by Rose engineering department that they unfortunately do not have any data on heat dissipation for the KVM-8TDVI unit.
One of our other vendors, APC by Schneider Electric, recommends for rough a calculation on heat dissipation, multiply watts used by 3.4192. This result will be expressed as BTU / HR.