The Dominion KX464 switch connects to each CIM and provides KVM-over-IP capabilities for remote access, plus simultaneous local access for controlling servers at the rack.
Remote users easily access Dominion KX from Windows, Linux, Sun or Mac desktops via standard Web browser or standalone client via modem. Raritan's client software is automatically downloaded via browser; stand-alone versions of client software can be pre-installed for modem access.
The Dominion KX464 is a 4 user 64-port IP KVM Switch that consists of two components: the KVM-over-IP switch and Computer Interface Modules (CIMs). Each CIM connects to the KVM ports of an individual server and converts the video signals for transmission of up to 150 feet over UTP (Cat5/5e/6) cabling. CIMs also deliver keep-alive keyboard/mouse emulation.
A true data center appliance, Dominion KX provides its entire feature set out-of the-box: 128-bit encryption, remote power control, dual failover Ethernet SNMP, Syslog, as well as integration with LDAP, Radius and Active Directory authentication.
Anytime, anywhere access and control - obtain BIOS-level access and remote power control of any server in your data center(s) via Web browser.
Convenient browser-based access (Internet Explorer, Netscape, Firefox and Mozilla) eliminates the headache of installing and updating client software.
Raritan DKX464 Features:
- One, two or four KVM-over-IP channels
- 1U or 2U rack-mountable form factor
- Local user port for rack access (separate from IP channels)
- Highest port density in the industry - 64 ports
- Integrated power control
- UTP (Cat5/5e/6) cabling - up to 150 feet
- SNMP Management or Syslog logging
- Dual power with failover
- Dual-failover Ethernet ports
- Plug-and-play installation
- Multi-platform CIMs for PS/2, USB and Sun devices
- Flash firmware upgrades
- Multi-user access and collaboration