Raritan MDCIM-HDMI: HDMI (with Audio) & USB CIM for Raritan MasterConsole Digital
Max Cable Length: 150 ft
Raritan MDCIM-HDMI is a HDMI (with embedded Audio) & USB Computer Interface Module (CIM) for Raritan MasterConsole Digital Cat5 KVM Switches:
- MDCIM-HDMI utilizes Cat5e/6/6e cabling to carry the KVM signal up to 150 feet from the server to a KVM switch.
- Supports the highest video resolution of up to 1920x1080 @ 60Hz.
- "Keep-alive" technology allow users to add, remove and hot-swap CIMs without interruption to the live servers. MDCIM-HDMIs also support DDC, DDC2, and DDC2B.
- With built-in server identification memory, MDCIM-HDMI retains the name assigned to the attached device, and allows connection to a crash-cart for emergency access from a local console.
- With a small and slim form factor, a MDCIM-HDMI provides the added convenience of firmware upgradeability without interrupting the installed configuration.