The Orion extender system consists of a transmitter unit for each connected computer and a receiver unit for each connected KVM workstation. The transmitter and receiver units are available in several models. These models are selected to match the computer and KVM workstations configuration. The transmitter and receiver units are connected together using CATx cable. The Orion extenders provide a truly flexible and scaleable addition to your system.
- Extend your KVM stations and computers:
- Up to 450 feet (140m) using CATx cable.
- Supports USB HID devices
- Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz including High-Definition 1080p
- Modular design allows you to add specific cards to match your system configurations
- All interface connections are on one side
- Supports all operating systems
- High mounting density using a High mounting density using a 19" rack mount shelf kit (up to 3 devices can be placed in a 19"/1U) (up to 3 devices can be placed in a 19"/1U)
|Keyboard/mouse: Two USB type A jack|
|CATx link: RJ45 jack, one per video port|
|Power: IEC-320 receptacle|
|Operating Temperature||41°F-113°F (5°C-45°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-13°F-140°F (-25°C-60°C)|
|100-240 VAC 50-60Hz|
|External adapter, +5V, 3A|
|Resolution||HDMI video: 1920 x 1200|
|CATx: 460' (140m)|
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry,
You can mount up to 3x 'Orion XTender' units (including the OT2-SLDTXUD1D receiver) side-by-side into 1 rack mount unit (1.75" tall), using the optional RM-BR3DV4/19 Rack mount Shelf Kit.
OT2-SLDTXUD1D Receiver Dimensions: 5.7"W x 5.7"D x 1.6"H
If you have any further questions, or would like any help finding the ideal solution for your application, please feel free to contact your KVM Switches Online sales representative directly.