Paragon II System Controller (P2-SC) allows multiple Paragon II systems to be controlled from Raritan's CommandCenter Secure Gateway centralized management appliance. CommandCenter enables a consolidated view and BIOS-level control of all servers and other IT devices from anywhere, using just a Web Browser.
Supports single sign-on and centralized Authentication and Authorization of remote Paragon II users.
Eliminates the need to maintain a list of Paragon II IP addresses.
Centrally authenticates and authorizes remote users to Paragon systems.
Logs and presents system activity and user changes.
Allows administrators to centrally upgrade Paragon II firmware.
Easily Manage User Profiles:
Provides a central view of all target and multi-base units.
Supports up to 8 Paragon II base units per subnet.
Supports tiering from Paragon II base units (up to 3 tiers).
Supports P2ZCIMs (up to 42 servers).
Supports tiering configurations.
Supports Raritan power strips.
Supports Paragon ZCIMs.
Compatible with USTIP.
Compatible with Paragon II, IP Reach and Paragon User Station configurations.
Raritan P2-SC Diagram
Features and Benefits:
- Only 1U in height, Paragon II System Controller is extremely rack-efficient
- P2-SC is based on Raritan's new Design Language featuring a sophisticated, new look featuring ergonomic design and new blue LED indicators for clear easy-to-see power, network and user activity
- Users can use the local KVM user port for admin purposes.
- 10/100Mbps auto detect Ethernet interface for network connectivity.
- Each P2-SC can support up to 8 Paragon Base UMTs in a given LAN. (For multiple LANs, one P2-SC is required for each LAN or subnet.
17.32"(W) x 11.41" (D) x 1.75" (H)
440mm (W) x 290mm (D) x 44mm (H)
Weight: 9.03 lbs /4.1 kg
Power: 100V/240V, 50/60 Hz 2.0A