The VGA/Component Video/HDMI Scaler/Converter upscales HDMI, VGA or component video signals up to 1920x1200 video resolution (WUXGA). It also converts component video or VGA, with audio, to a single HDMI stream with integrated audio.
Product Features and Benefits
- Play computer audio and video on your HDMI equipped HDTV.
- Supports HDTV resolutions up to 1080p and computer resolutions up to 1920x1200 (WUXGA).
- Automatically detects input resolution.
- Output resolution can be selected from the OSD menu or front panel buttons.
- OSD menu allows you to control color, resolution, brightness, contrast and horizontal/vertical picture adjustment.
- HDMI input and output are both HDCP compliant.
- Ideal for viewing video from standard definition sources, such as cable or satellite receivers, on a high definition television or projector.
- VGA/Component Video/HDMI Scaler /Converter.
- IR remote control.
- VGA cable, male to male, 3.5 ft. (1.1 m)
- YPbPr 3-RCA cable, male to male, 3 ft. (0.91 m)
- AC Power adapter.
- International plug attachments.
- User manual.
|Video Input||One female 15-pin HD connector for VGA.|
Three RCA jacks for component video.
One female Type A HDMI connector for HDMI input.
|Video Output||One female Type A HDMI connector for HDMI output.|
|Audio Input||One set of RCA audio jacks (R&L).|
Two 3.5 mm stereo audio jacks.
|Resolutions||Supports 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p for HDTV displays.|
Supports up to 1920x1200 resolution (WUXGA) for monitors.
|Control Methods||Front panel buttons.|
OSD menu accessible via a front panel button.
IR remote control.
|Power||110 to 240 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via AC adapter.|
|Dimensions||WxDxH: 7x4.9x1 in (178x124x25 mm)|
|Weight||2.4 lb (1.09 kg)|