The XTENDEX Mini HDMI Extender transmits digital video and audio signals up to 164 feet (50 meters) using one CAT6/6a/7 cable. Each extender consists of a local unit that connects to an HDMI source and a remote unit that connects to an HDMI display.
Product Features and Benefits
- Ideal solution for digital signage applications.
- Supports local and remote VGA monitors.
- Supports resolutions to 1920x1440.
- Sharpest and clearest VGA quality over CAT5 of any manufacturer.
- Built-in surge protection.
- Stereo audio enabled.
- Integrated mounting brackets for easy surface/wall mounting.
- Use in-house CAT5/5e/6/6a phone wiring to locate a monitor remotely.
- Optional VESA mounting bracket is available for mounting the local or remote unit to the back of a flat panel monitor.
- One transmitter unit
- One receiver unit
- User Manual
|Host Connection||Supports a PC, SUN, MAC or NTI switch with VGA video.|
Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10, Windows Server 2000/2003/2008/2012, Solaris, Linux, FreeBSD, and MAC OS 9/10.
Male 15-pin HD connector for computer connection.
Stereo audio support - 3.5 mm stereo plug
|Local Access||Crisp and clear 1920x1440 video resolution.|
Female 15-pin HD connector for local VGA monitor.
Optional stereo audio support - 3.5 mm stereo jack.
|Resolution||Supports resolutions up to 1920x1440; dependent on extension length|
|Connection||Female 15-pin HD connector.|
3.5 mm stereo audio connection
|Local Unit||110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via AC adapter (included)|
|Remote Unit||Powered from local unit via CAT5/5e/6/6a cable.|
|Consumption||10W Local, Remote powered from local.|
|Dimensions(WxDxH)||3.5 x 3.1 x 1.2 in (89 x 79 x 30 mm)|
|Weight||2.0 lbs. (0.90 kg)|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 100°F (0 to 38°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 140°F (-30 to 60°C)|