LCD Console Drawer w/ HDMI Multiviewer & 4-Port USB KVM Switch
Display video from four HDMI/DVI computers simultaneously on a 1RU DVI LCD KVM drawer. Switch to and control any of the four computers while monitoring the other three connections in real time.
The RACKMUX KVM Drawer with Built-in quad screen multiviewer & USB KVM Switch combines a rackmount LCD monitor, keyboard, touchpad mouse and a Quad Screen Multiviewer with USB KVM switch in a space-saving 1RU industrial strength drawer.
Features and Benefits
- Available with forward-folding 17.1" Active Matrix LCD DVI flat panel monitor.
- Video Resolution: 1920x1200.
- Integrated HDMI multiviewer and USB KVM switch.
- Simultaneously display video from four different computers on the KVM drawer's LCD display.
- Quad, Picture in Picture, Full Screen, and Custom display modes.
- Control up to 4 USB enabled computers with HDMI/DVI outputs.
- Any DVI source or display can be connected by using a HDMI to DVI converter.
- Torque-friction hinges - monitor does not wobble, spring, or slam shut.
- Compact, heavy-duty tactile keyboard with 17-key numeric keypad.
- Rugged steel construction with durable powder coat finish.
- LCD auto-shutoff in closed position.
- Drawer locks into place when open to prevent it from sliding in and out of the rack.
- KVM Drawer
- IEC Power Cord, country-specific
- DB9 female to RJ45 female adapter
- 5-ft CAT5 patch cable
- CD with manual and drawer installation manual
- Single-person installation mounting kit
|Dimensions||1.75" H x 21.9" D x 19" W|
|Mounting||22" (559 mm) deep to 39" (991 mm) deep.|
|Resolution||1920 x 1200|
|Use||110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via IEC connector|
|Operating Temp.||32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)|
|Storage Temp.||-4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C).|
|Humidity||20 to 90% RH (No Condensation)|
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry,
According to the vendor, the serial number of the unit is located on a Sticker on the bottom of the RACKMUX-D17HR-N-SUSBHD4.
Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with!