NTI SUN USB 17" Rackmount KVM Drawer
Recommended replacement: Raloy RF117HD
Alternative options: Contact Us
The NTI RACKMUX RACKMUX-VS17 is a SUN USB KVM Drawer which combines a rackmount LCD monitor, SUN USB keyboard, and touchpad mouse in a space-saving 1RU industrial strength drawer.
NTI RACKMUX Features:
- Forward-folding 17" Active Matrix LCD flat panel VGA monitor.
- Torque-friction hinges-monitor does not wobble, spring, or slam shut.
- Compact, heavy-duty tactile keyboard.
- Available with optional touchpad mouse.
- Drawer locks into place when open to prevent it from sliding in and out of the rack.
- Available with optional mounting bracket for two-post style telco rack.
- Rugged steel construction with durable powder coat finish.
- LCD auto-shutoff in closed position.
- Internal cable arm provides proper cable management for sliding the drawer open and closed.
- Equipped with On Screen Display (OSD).
- Front panel security lock.
- Front panel USB port to connect an external USB device, such as a flash drive.
RACKMUX Rackmount LCD Details:
- Host Interface
- Compatible with USB-enabled SUN, Windows, Linux, Apple, IBM, and HP computers.
- One female 15-pin HD and one female USB Type B connectors.
- 97-key (US) or 98-key (Europe), SUN-compatible keyboard with wrist-pad.
- Supports SUN keys including STOP, CUT, PASTE, COMPOSE, COPY, HELP, OPEN, UNDO, and PROPS.
- Keyboard available in multiple languages: English(US), English(UK), German, Italian, French, and Spanish.
- Touchpad mouse.
- Front panel USB 1.1 port to connect external USB devices.
- Female USB Type A connector
- 6-foot 15-pin HD VGA male to male cable included
- 6-foot USB Type A male to USB Type B male cable included
- 6-foot power supply cable included
NTI RACKMUX-VS17 Specifications::
|Height||1.75 in. (4.44 cm.)|
|Width||19 in. (48 cm.)|
|Depth||21.9 in. (55.6 cm.)|
|Weight||26 lbs. (12 kg.)|
|Operating Temperature||32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)|
|Relative Humidity||20 to 90% non-condensing RH|
|Supply||110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via IEC connector.|
|Maximum Inrush Current||30A|
|LCD||Forward-folding 17" Active Matrix LCD flat panel VGA monitor|
|Frequency||Horizontal: 31 to 80 KHz |
Vertical: 55 to 76 Hz
|OSD Controls||Brightness, contrast, phase, pitch, Horz- and Vert-center alignment, zoom and color adjustment|
|Typical Brightness||300 nits|
|Typical Contrast Ratio||500:1|
|Supported Protocol||DDC1 and DDC2B|
|Regulatory Approvals||CE, RoHS|