SmartAVI Dual Monitor DVI-D & USB Transmitter - 8 Card Package
The SmartAVI RK-DVX2U-TX8S is a Powered Rack/Chassis with Dual DVI-D + USB CAT6 STP Transmitter, 8 Card Package. It Includes RK-DVX2U-TX8 & CCPWR06.
The RK-DVX2U is the solution for extending dual DVI-D displays and USB 1.1 devices to a remote location up to 275 feet away. It is the ideal way to consolidate up to 16 workstation computers into one location. The RK-DVX2U features dual DVI-D extension up to 275 feet over STP. It is fully compatible with MAC, PC and LINUX DVI standards.
The RK-DVX2U also features transparent USB 1.1 signal extension, with full support for all USB 1.1 devices and an integrated 4-port hub in the receiver. Flash Drives, Printers, Cameras, Scanners, etc. may all be used with the RK-DVX2U.
SmartAVI RK-DVX2U-TX8S Features:
- Supports up to 2 DVI-D single-link sources
- Supports Mac, PC, and Linux DVI
- Supports High Resolution 1920x1200 60Hz WUXGA
- Distance: 275 feet with three CAT6 STP cables
- Uses universal DVI Single Link connectors
- Zero pixel loss with TMDS signal correction
- DDC from internal table for Mac/PC
- Supports all USB 1.1 Devices Transparently (Flash Drives, Printers, etc.)
- Supports USB 1.1 keyboard and mouse
- Compatible with all operating systems
- Compatible with all major KVM switches
- Rack Mountable Solution
- Data recovery for digital video
- Supports 1.5 and 12Mbps data rates
SmartAVI RK-DVX2U-TX8S Applications:
- MEDICAL FIELD: In the medical field where sensitive electronic devices are used, isolating workstation computers can be a matter of safety. The RK-DVX2U allows the workstation computers to be housed in a central location, away from sensitive devices.
- INDUSTRIAL WORK AREAS: In industrial work areas that may be too harsh for a workstation computer, the RK-DVX2U can consolidate the computers into a safe location.
- DIGITAL SIGNAGE: When it comes to Digital Signage, the RK-DVX2U is an excellent deployment option. With the RK-DXV2U, up to 16 digital signage devices can be centralized and secured from public access.
- INFORMATION KIOSKS/DISPLAYS: As with most information booths and kiosks, there is a risk of damage or theft. The RK-DVX2U is the best way to secure computer hardware, by consolidating it to a secure location away from public access.
- FILM/MUSIC RECORDING STUDIOS: When recording with sensitive cameras and microphones, computers are often too noisy to be used in the immediate vicinity. The RK-DVX2U isolates the computers into another room, maintaining the silence that recording artists require.
SmartAVI RK-DVX2U-TX8S Application Diagram
SmartAVI RK-DVX2U-TX8S Specifications:
|Width||17.0 in. (43.2 cm.)|
|Height||8.5 in. (21.6 cm.)|
|Depth||3.25 in. (8.3 cm.)|
|Weight||10.0 lb. (4.5 kg.)|
|Format||DVI-D Single Line|
|Maximum Pixel Clock||165 MHz|
|Input Interface (TX)||16 x (2) DVI-D 29-pin female|
|Output Interface (RX)||(2) DVI-D 29-pin female|
|Resolution||Up to 1920x1200@60Hz|
|DDC||5 volts p-p (TTL)|
|Input Cable Length||Up to 20ft.|
|Output Cable Length||Up to 20ft.|
|Signal Type||USB 1.1|
|Input Interface (TX)||16 x (1) USB Type B (Female)|
|Output Interface (RX)||(4) USB Type A (Female)|
|Power||Internal 110-240 VAC|
|Operating Temperature||0-55 °C (32-131°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20-85 °C (-4-185 °F)|
|Humidity||Up to 95%|