1U 15" Rack Mount Monitor Keyboard Drawer w/ 16-Port IP KVM Switch
Recommended replacement: Raloy RF117HD
Alternative options: Contact Us
The AH RKP115 is a combination of keyboard, mouse and monitor with KVM switch into a drawer, with features such as flip-up design, adjustable brackets, built in LCD OSD to provide effective assistant for an administrator to control multiple PCs.
The following keyboard options are available:
- 1U 15" TFT LCD screen
- Two keyboard selections, "e" and "b" support multiple languages
- 1,024 x 768 with 60 / 70 / 75Hz
- Adjustable mounting brackets from 390mm to 845mm (15.3in to 33.2in)
- Slide rails have fixed position to prevent movement of th keyboard
- All mounting hardware included
- 12, 24, 48-volt DC power supply options
Advanced Features with KVM:
- Cascade for use up to 128 servers.
- Name servers up to 16 characters long.
- Scan mode - Monitor servers at intervals 5 to 99 seconds.
- High Video Quality - Up To 1920x1440, Bandwidth: 200MHz
- Built-in microprocessor emulation for each port boots up process.
- Support eight characters password protection and search PC server name.
- VGA, keyboard & mouse all-in-one by 15pin HDDB connector at switch side.
- Multi-platform - mix PCs, SUN Microsystems, IBM compatibles, HPs, Compaq and Dell.
- Hot Pluggable - Add PCs or Remove Connected PCs for Maintenance without powering down the PS/2 KVM switch or PCs.
- No Software Required - easy PC selection via On Screen Display Manual, Push Buttons, Hot Keys.
|Height||1.75 in. (4.44 cm.)|
|Width||17.4 in. (44.2 cm.)|
|Depth||23.6 in. (60 cm.)|
|Weight||33 lbs. (15 kg.)|
|Package Dimensions |
(H x W x D)
|7.1 x 23.6 x 30.3 in. |
(18 x 60 x 77 cm.)
|Package Weight||46 lbs. (21 kg.)|
|Form factor||1U rack mounting on slide-out rails|
|Compatibility||Multi-platform - Mix PCs, SUNs, IBMs, HPs & DELLs|
|Server-side Interface ||HD15 VGA, PS/2 Mini DIN for KB/MS|
|Rack Mounting||Adjustable ranges from 15.3" to 33.2" (390 to 845mm)|
|Operating temperature||0 to 50 Degree Celsius|
|Storage temperature||-25 to 65 Degree Celsius|
|Relative Humidity||90%, non condensing|
|Shock||50G peak acceleration |
(11ms, half since wave)
|Vibration||58~500Hz/ 0.98G |
|Power||110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via AC adapter (12V, 6A)|
|LCD Origin||South Korea|
|Display Size||15 inch diagonal|
|LCD Type||Samsung grade A industrial TFT LCD Panel|
|Resolution||1,024 x 768 with 60 / 70 / 75Hz|
|Display color||16.2 M|
|Response Time||TR=5/ Tf=20 ms|
|Pixel Pitch||0.297 (H) x 0.297 (V) mm|
|Viewing Angle||70/ 70/ 60/ 65 (L/R/U/D)|
|OSD Control||Brightness, Contrast, Phase & Clock, Color, H & V Position, |
Auto-tune, Recall & Language
|Signal Input||VGA, Analog RGB|
|Option Video Input||S-video & Composite|
|LCD MTBF||50,000 hrs|
|Integrated KVM Switch|
|KVM port||16 port HD15 female|
|Port access||Channel button or hot keys selectable|
|Indicators||Online (green) and selected (red) status LED|
|Cascade expansion||Up to 128 ports/servers|
|IP Remote||TCP/IP access from anywhere around the world|
|CAT. 5 Remote||500 feet remote access by CAT. 5 cable|
|KB/MS emulation||PS/2, with microprocessor support hot-plugging|
|Server-side interface||VGA HD15, analog RGB and 2 x 6-pin mini DIN|
|Support platform||MS Windows 3.x/95/98/2000/XP/NT4.0, Solaris, Novel, |
SCO Unix and MS DOS
|KVM Cable||"CD" series PS/2 cable with 6, 10, 15 & 33 feet option (16- 6ft cables included)|
|Cascade Cable||"CA" series cable to PS/2 KVM switch with 2, 6 feet option (sold separately)|