Rose Electronics 17in LCD, KVM Station w/trackball
For upgrade or replacement options: Contact Us
Rose RackView (RV1-CKVM17)
The Rose RackView (RV1-CKVM17) offers the latest, most efficient way to organize and streamline your server rooms and multiple computers. The RackView (RV1-CKVM17) is a rack mountable KVM station neatly fitted in a 1U or 2U compact pull-out drawer. This easy-glide KVM station (RV1-CKVM17) contains a high-resolution TFT/LCD monitor, a tactile keyboard, and a high-resolution trackball or touchpad mouse. The Rose RackView (RV1-CKVM17) can be placed at any height within a standard 19" rack. This offers the operator the maximum in comfort and takes up a minimum amount of rack space. The 2U model will install in an 18" deep rack. The front panel conceals the unit when it is not in use.
Rose RackView (RV1-CKVM17) Features & Benefits:
- The following model features are available:
1U - 15" / 17" TFT/LCD high-resolution monitor
2U - 15" TFT/LCD high-resolution monitor
Tactile keyboard with separate numeric keypad
Integrated trackball or touchpad mouse
- Built-in single or multiple user KVM switch options
- Provides access to as many as 1,000 computers
- Quick and easy rack mounting installation
- Supports AT/XT, PS/2, and UNIX computers
- Front panel conceals unit when it is not in use
- Full size keyboard for typing comfort
- Keyboard available in international variations
- Monitor OSD allows for easy adjustments of color, brightness, contrast, position, and shape of the display
- Front panel controls for quick adjustments
- Easy-glide KVM drawer can be mounted at any height in a standard 19 inch rack
Rose RackView (RV1-CKVM17) Function Diagram
Rose RackView (RV1-CKVM17) Specifications:
15" models- 24"-37"
15" models- 28 lbs
|Environmental||PS/2 or USBUp to 1280 x 1024 @ 75Hz32°F - 122°F (0°- 50° C), |
20%-80% non-condensing RH
PS/2 or USBUp to 1280 x 1024 @ 75Hz
|Video||15" and 17" models - HD15F|
|Keyboard||PS/2 , Full size tactile keyboard with |
separate numeric keypad
|Mouse||PS/2, Trackball or Touchpad|
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry,
'RV1' in the part number signifies generation 1 Rose 'RackView' console.
If you are looking for how to operate this console KVM, please refer to the Rose RV1-CKM17 Manual.
Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with!