The Avocent SwitchView™ SC320 secure KVM switch offers proven, secure access for any environment where security is mandatory and expanded USB support is required. The SC320 is NIAP validated to EAL4+ and allows for multiple levels of physical security and CAC capability, enabling you to consolidate multiple workstations of varying security classification levels with one keyboard, monitor and mouse without compromising network security.
The SwitchView™ SC300 series of secure switches includes tamper-proof hardware security at the desktop and discrete processing paths, as well as separate processors for each channel to prevent data transfer between attached devices. In addition, the SC 300 series switch allows a full range of USB peripherals to accommodate any environment.
Avocent SwitchView SC320 Secure KVM Switch Back View
Avocent SC320-001 Features & Benefits:
- NIAP Common Criteria validated to EAL4+
- Multiple layers of security
- U.S. custom-designed and loaded firmware
- Tamper-evident tape: A visual indication of an attempt to gain access to the internal components of the switch
- Smart Card/CAC Card reader support
- Locked memory: Prevents tampering and reprogramming of the firmware
- Secure channels: Two secure channels, each with its own unique processing data path
- Clears buffer: Automatically clears the keyboard buffer immediately after data is transmitted through the switch, so no data is ever left in the switch
- Superior User Experience: Industry leading technology provides for seamless switching between channels
Avocent SC320-001 Specifications:
|Height||2.3 in. (5.8 cm.)|
|Width||7.1 in. (18.0 cm.)|
|Depth||7.0 in. (17.8 cm.)|
|Weight||2.4 lbs. (1.1 kg.)|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4° to 122°F (-20° to 50°C)|
|Operating Voltage||100 - 240 VAC|
|Power Frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Typical Power Consumption||3.3W@(120V), 3.6W@(240V)|
|Maximum Power Consumption||8.5W@(120V), 8.7W@(240V)|
|Computers||USB and single-head DVI-I|
|Video||Single Head, Dual-link DVI-I, VGA (with adapter) maximum resolution 2560x1600 @ 60Hz|
|Peripherals||USB keyboard, USB mouse as well as enhanced USB support for devices such as CAC readers and interactive whiteboards|
|Approved Agency||CE, UL 60950-1, CSA C22.2 No 60950-1, EN60950, FCC Part 15 Class B EN55022 Class B, EN55024 61000-3-3, VCCI Class B, C-Tick CISPR22, ICES-003|
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. The cables needed to utilize this switch are either 6' Avocent CBL10025 or 12' Avocent CBL10026 id audio support is desired or 6' Avocent CBL10027 or 12' Avocent CBL10028 if only DVI and USB is required.
Question: ITAR/EAR Info for SC320-001
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry,
The Export Control Classification Number (ECCN) for the SC320 is EAR99.