16-Port VGA Video Switch w/ RS232 Control - 16 CPU to 1 Display
The SE-15V-16-RS VGA video switch enables 16 computers to be connected to a single video monitor, projector or LCD/plasma screen.
- Compatible with PCs, SUNs and MACs with VGA video.
- Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200.
- Eliminate redundant monitors.
- Ideal for classrooms and boardrooms.
- Interconnect NTI switches & splitters for complex applications.
- Monitors and speakers are hot-pluggable.
- RS232 Controls
RS232 Control Option
- Female DB9 connector.
- Baud rate 300 through 9600.
- Address up to 15 units, all of which can be daisy-chained and controlled by one serial port.
- RS - causes switch to reset so that IN1 connects to OUT1, IN2 connects to OUT2.
- CS - causes one INx/OUTx connection to occur.
- CA - causes all inputs to connect to specified output.
- RO - reads what input is connected to specified output.
- RU - reads size of matrix, reports number of inputs and number of outputs on specified switch.
|Monitor||Crisp & clear 1920x1200 resolution.|
Female 15-pin HD connectors.
Bandwidth is 150 MHz.
|Control||Touch buttons on front with LED indication of port selection.|
|Dimensions||WxDxH: 10.9x6x3.5 in (277x152x89 mm)|
|Power||110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz.|
Power consumption: 16-port: 10 W
|Enviromental||Operating temperature: 32 to 100°F (0 to 38°C)|
Storage temperature: -22 to 140°F (-30 to 60°C)
Operating and Storage Relative Humidity: 17 to 90% non-condensing RH.
|Regulatory Approvals||CE, FCC, RoHS|