The SE-AV-16-L VGA video switch enables 16 computers to be connected to a single video monitor, projector or LCD/plasma screen.
- Compatible with PCs, SUNs and MACs with VGA video.
- Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200.
- Eliminate redundant monitors.
- Ideal for classrooms and boardrooms.
- Interconnect NTI switches & splitters for complex applications.
- Monitors and speakers are hot-pluggable.
- RS232 Controls
- 3.5mm stereo audio jacks for inputs and output.
- Maximum input/output levels: 4Vp-p (line level).
- Input impedance: 10k Ohms.
- Output impedance: 32 Ohms.
- Signal-to-Noise Ration (SNR): 87 dBA
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, +/-0.5 dB.
- Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise: 0.02% at 1kHz.
- Requires powered speakers or headphones.
- CD quality audio output.
|Monitor||Crisp & clear 1920x1200 resolution.|
Female 15-pin HD connectors.
Bandwidth is 150 MHz.
|Control||Touch buttons on front with LED indication of port selection.|
|Dimensions||WxDxH (in): 15.3x6x3.5 (without supplied rackmount kit)|
19x6x3.5 (with supplied rackmount kit)
|Power||110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz.|
Power consumption: 16-port: 10 W
|Enviromental||Operating temperature: 32 to 100°F (0 to 38°C)|
Storage temperature: -22 to 140°F (-30 to 60°C)
Operating and Storage Relative Humidity: 17 to 90% non-condensing RH.
|Regulatory Approvals||CE, FCC, RoHS|