Download theThe NTI SERIMUX-CS-24 is a 24-port console serial port switch, which gives IT managers the ability to cost effectively manage serial devices, including servers, switches, routers, and telecom gear. The switch can be controlled via an ASCII terminal with menu-driven integrated software, the front panel keypad, or optional Ethernet interface.
SERIMUX-CS-24 Manual (PDF)
SERIMUX-CS-24 Manual (PDF)
- Eliminates the need to connect each device to an ASCII terminal or PC.
- Connect up to 24 devices with different baud rates, parity, and character length. Each switch also has one RJ45 connector for a local terminal.
- Provides out-of-band access to network devices (servers, routers, network switches, and any other network devices allowing console operation using RS232).
- Power cycle without halting SUN host computer.
-No inadvertent "break" signals are generated to cause unintentional rebooting of SUN computers.
- Dual power option creates a redundant power system protecting the console switch from any power failure issues.
- High quality, rugged steel construction with durable powder coat finish. Connects to console serial ports using standard CAT5/5e/6 cables and cable adapters.
-Maximum cable length is 100 feet.
- Two operator levels (administrator and user).
- Switching is simplified with programmable device names and menu-driven device selection.
-All configuration parameters are stored in non-volatile EEPROM.
- Built-in data buffers save the most recent RS232 console output from each connected device, which simplifies troubleshooting failures.
- Local commands can be directed via VT52, VT100, ANSI serial console, a PC with a terminal emulation program, or any compliant terminal.
- Gain access to servers without interrupting service to end-users; maintain optimal up-time.
- Manage server farms or data centers via serial ports and standard external modems or through optional Ethernet interface using Telnet or Web interface.
- 1RU rackmount case is standard.
(SERIMUX-CS-16E model shown)
|Height||1.75 in. (4.44 cm.)|
|Width||15.3 in. (38.8 cm.)|
|Depth||6 in. (15.24 cm.)|
|Operating and Storage Relative Humidity||17 - 90% non-condensing RH|
|Operating Temperature||32-100°F (0-38°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-20-140°F (-30-60°C)|
|Input Voltage||AC 100 - 240V, 50 - 60Hz|
|Power Consumption||10 W|
|Optional||Optional dual power available|
|Compatibility||Supports most devices with an RS232 serial port.|
|Serial Port Connectors||24 RJ45 EIA-232|
|Console Port Connector||One RJ45 EIA-232|
|Flow Control||Hardware (RTS/CTS), Software (XON, XOFF), both or none.|
|Signals||TXD, RXD, DSR, DTR, CTS, RTS, DCD|
|Data Transfer Rate||Up to 115.2K baud between two ports |
-Two ports can be at different baud rates
|Adapters||Four cable adapters are included|
|DB-25F to RJ45 console adapter|
|DB-9F to RJ45 console adapter|
|DB-25M to RJ45 console adapter|
|DB-25M to RJ45 modem adapter|
|Additional adapters available|
|10/100 BaseT Ethernet port with RJ45 connector|
|Supports static and dynamic IP addresses|
|Protocols||For Optional Ethernet Control|
|HTTP, HTTPS, ICMP, DHCP|
|TCP/IP, SSL, Telnet|
|Approved Agency||CE, RoHS|