NTI VEEMUX 64x16 CAT5 Audio/Video Matrix Switch via CAT5 to 1,000 Feet
For upgrade or replacement options: Contact Us
The NTI VEEMUX SM-64X16-C5AV-1000 is an Audio/Video Matrix Switch via CAT5 to 1,000 Feet. It includes 64 Remote Inputs and 16 Remote Outputs.The VEEMUX Audio/Video Matrix Switch routes audio and video inputs from many video sources to multiple displays (projectors, monitors, etc.) and speakers via inexpensive CAT5/5e/6 cable. It is capable of connecting to as many as 64 video input sources via transmitters and 16 video output displays via receivers with a maximum extension of 1,000 feet between the transmitters and receivers. In addition to the remote inputs/outputs, the switch features one direct-connect VGA and stereo audio input/output for every 16 remote RJ45 connectors. The audio/video signal from a single input can be routed to one or more destinations. Each image will be as crisp and clear as if directly connected to the original source. Buffered video outputs and digital transmission of audio signals ensures integrity is maintained throughout the system.
- Configure and control the switch through Ethernet, serial port, front panel buttons, or Infrared remote control.
- Matrix Control Software with Graphical User Interface is included.
- Supports resolutions up to 2048x1536 using NTI's 1,000' extenders and 1920x1440 using NTI's 600' extenders.
- Inputs and outputs can be named.
- Video quality adjustment is done automatically at every connection change, or can be forced via the front panel or web interface.
- Equipped with Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) for front panel operation.
- A digital VU-meter shows the audio levels of the selected input.
- Each output provides one video signal and one stereo audio signal.
- Each input can be independently connected to any or all outputs with no image degradation.
- No loss of audio or video quality between the transmitters and receivers.
- VGA, S-Video and HDTV transmitters and receivers can be supported on the
same VEEMUX unit.
- VGA inputs only work with VGA outputs, S-Video inputs only work with S-Video outputs, and HDTV component video inputs only work with HDTV component video outputs.
- The 1,000' transmitters will work with 600' receivers, and vice versa.
- The maximum extension is 600 feet between the transmitter and receiver.
- For resolutions at different lengths, refer to the 600' extender resolution chart.
- The VGA video from units with audio and/or RS232 can be routed to each other and to video-only units.
|Direct-Connect Video Input/Output|
|Female 15-pin HD connectors||
|Video Resolution||1920x1200 Video Resolution with no degradation|
|Direct-Connect Audio Input/Output|
|3.5mm stereo audio jacks||
|Speakers||Drives 8-Ohm speakers|
|Unbalanced gain||user defined|
|Frequency response||20Hz to 20kHz, +/-0.5dB|
|Total harmonic distortion + noise||0.01% at 1kHz|
|Power per output||200 mW RMS of continuous power per output|
|Switching Ports||When switching ports, audio mutes until video has been synchronized.|
|Remote Audio/Video Input/Output|
|Connectors||Female RJ45 input/output connectors for connecting transmitters and receivers.|
TCP/IP, DHCP, UDP, ARP
|Power||110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via IEC connector. (Country-specific power supply cable included.)|
|Operating temperature||32°F to 100°F (0°C to 38°C)|
|Storage temperature||-20°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C)|
|Operating and Storage Relative Humidity||17 to 90% non-condensing RH|
|Regulatory Approvals||CE, RoHS|
- Front Panel Interface
- Configuration and control can be done using the front panel buttons.
- Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) can display all current connections.
- Digital VU-Meter displays audio levels for the currently selected port.
- RS232 Control
- Configuration and control can be done through the serial port.
- Female RJ45 connector or female USB Type B connector.
- Control the switch using the NTI Switch Control Program with Graphical User Interface (GUI control) via RS232
- Selectable baud rate: 4800 through 115200.
- Baud rate is set via the main menu, serial command, telnet or web page.
- Matrix Control Software
- Intuitive graphical software provides fast switch control of multiple matrix switches using an RS232 connection.
- Supports Microsoft Windows® 95/98/NT/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7.
- Control switches with simple drag-n-drop interfaces.
- Save and load feature allows frequently used matrix switch configurations to be recalled with the click of a button.
- IR Remote Control (Optional)
- Control can be done through the IR remote control.
- Transmitter can be up to 30 feet away.
- Control up to 15 switches with one remote.
- Power: Two AAA batteries (included).
- Ethernet Control
- Configuration can be done over the Internet via web page or telnet.
- Female RJ45 connector.
- 10/100 BaseT Ethernet interface.
- Web Server
- Security is ensured by password and user configurable timeout.
- Up to 25 users can access the web page at one time.
- The user can access the following pages:
- Switch page: allows the user to connect any input to any output, save and recall up to ten connections.
- Administration pages: administrator can access setup pages, port setting page and update firmware page. Assign names to video and audio inputs and outputs.
- Password page: allows the user to change the password for accessing the web interface.
- Help page: documentation on the usage of the web interface.
- Update Web Server page: globally update the web server to any settings that have been changed.
- Logout page: view currently active connections and logout of the web interface.
- Security is ensured by password.
- Commands are similar to RS232 commands.
- The telnet server listens on ports 2000 and 2005.
- Port 2000 is for an operator telnet session.
- Port 2005 is intended for a software control type session.
- Web Server