HDMI Matrix Switch Over HDBase-T w/ POE
For upgrade or replacement options: Contact Us
The VEEMUX HDMI Matrix Switch Over HDBase-T with Power Over Ethernet routes uncompressed digital HDMI signal and IR from eight HDMI video sources to eight displays (projectors, monitors, etc.) and speakers via inexpensive CATx cable using HDBase-T technology. It is capable of connecting to as many as eight HDMI video sources directly and eight video displays via receivers with a maximum extension of 328 feet from the switch using CAT6a/7 cable. Power over Ethernet (PoE) provides power to all connected receivers.
Product Features and Benefits
- Configure and control the switch through Ethernet, serial port, front panel buttons, or IR remote control.
- Supports HDTV resolutions to 1080p and computer resolutions to 1920x1200.
- With CAT5e (24 AWG), up to 250 feet.
- With CAT6 (23 AWG), up to 300 feet.
- With CAT6a/7 (23 AWG), up to 328 feet.
- Each input can be independently connected to any or all outputs.
- HDCP compliant.
- Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) - power supply not required at the remote unit.
- HDMI features supported:
- 24/36-bit Deep Color
- Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital, DTS 7.1 and LPCM
- Bandwidth up to 225 MHz (6.75 Gbps)
- Support for CEC (consumer electronic control) compatible devices.
- Lip Sync
- No loss of audio or video quality between the switch and remote units.
- Bi-directional IR from input and output locations.
- Supports external and internal EDID settings.
- Compact 2RU design. Mounting tabs included.
- Features an Ethernet port on the switch and receivers for connecting network devices such as 100Base-T routers, hubs, smart TVs, or smart Blu-Ray players.
- One 8x8 HDMI Matrix Switch Over HDBase-T
- Two 24V power supplies (one for PoE)
- One IR remote
- Two IR emitters
- Two IR receivers
- Mounting tabs
- User manual
|Video||8 x Female HDMI|
|Send||8 x Female RJ-45 HDBase-T|
|IR||18 x 3.5mm ports|
|Control||1 x Female RJ-45 for Telnet/Web Server or Network Device.|
DB9 for RS232 Control
|Update||1 x USB Mini Type B for firmware updates.|
|Type||100 to 240 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via AC adapters.|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 100°F (0 to 38°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)|
|Dimensions(WxDxH)||17.24 x 10.04 x 3.5 in (438 x 255 x 88 mm)|
|Weight||13.80 lb (6.26 kg)|
|Approvals||CE, FCC, RoHS|