The SmartRack is a 1U rack-mountable shelf that allows for small devices such as extenders, splitters, and switches to be mounted in all 2-post and 4-post 19" server racks. Compatible with virtually all SmartAVI products, the SmartRack organizes and secures devices to the server rack.
The SmartRack's slotted mounting brackets allow virtually all SmartAVI devices to be custom mounted in a standard 19" server rack. The SmartRack is fully adjustable and can secure/organize several devices.
- Multiple mounting options for several devices at once
- Mounting brackets allow for stacking two devices
- Slotted mounting brackets for custom positioning of devices
- Mounting slot/hole pattern accommodates virtually all SmartAVI devices
- Durable black powder-coated finish
- Dimensions - 17"(19" w/ears)W x 6" D x 1.75"(1U) H
- Maximum Load - 10 lbs.
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry,
While the SmartAVI SM-RACK is not designed to mount the Adder AV4PRO-DVI, the dimensions of the shelf should fit the AV4PRO-DVI. That being said, we cannot guarantee snug mounting. If it fits your application, Adder also offers the RMK3 Rack Mount Ears, which are designed to mount the AV4PRO-DVI in a standard rack.
Alternatively, you may also want to take a look at our offering of various Rack Shelves on our sister-site, Server Racks Online.