The SPLITMUX-DVI-4RT DVI/VGA Quad Screen Multiviewer allows you to simultaneously display video from four different computers on a single monitor. Additionally, it can switch one of the four attached computers to a shared keyboard and mouse for operation and to four additional USB devices.
- Quad, Picture in Picture, Full Screen, Dual, Fade Through Black, and Win display modes.
- Independent video in to video out resolution.
- Supports video resolution up to 1900x1200.
- Supports digital/analog DVI and analog VGA.
- Connect analog and digital sources to the splitter, and display images on a digital or analog monitor.
- Rotate the screen display at different angles - 0°, 90°, 180° & 270°.
- HDCP compliant.
- Fluid, real-time video performance with 60 frames per second (fps) in all four quadrants.
- Touch Screen support - operate connected computers via USB touch screen monitor.
- Switch audio independently of video from HDMI sources connected to the DVI-I port.
- Control the multiviewer through the front panel interface, keyboard/mouse commands, on screen display (OSD), or RS232.
- Control multiple PCs displayed on a split screen with a single keyboard/mouse - no switching required.
- Cascade Quad Screen Splitters to display video from up to 16 video sources on one screen.
- LED indicators on switch show which port is active.
- Built-in 4-port USB hub - switch devices between connected computers.
- Compliant with USB 2.0 (high-speed and low/full speed) standards.
- Connect BNC/RCA composite video devices, such as a security camera.
- Supports KVM over IP extenders to control the Quad Screen Splitter remotely in quad mode or PiP mode.
|Hosts||Four female DVI-I connectors.|
Four female USB Type B connectors.
Four female 6-pin miniDIN connectors.
Supports USB and PS/2 computers.
Boots PCs SUNs and MACs simultaneously.
Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, Windows Server 2000/2003/2008, Solaris, Linux, FreeBSD, and MAC OS 9/10.
Supports digital DVI devices, such as DVD players, satellite receivers and HDTV tuners.
|Monitor||Supports crisp and clear VGA video resolution up to 1600x1200 and DVI video resolution up to 1900x1200.|
|Devices||Two female USB Type A connectors for keyboard and mouse.|
Keyboard and mouse are hot-pluggable.
Supports keyboard layouts in multiple languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, and Japanese.
USB SUN start-up keys are supported.
Supports MAC soft (keyboard) power-on.
Four female USB Type A connectors for USB peripheral devices (printers, scanners, security cameras, flash drives, etc.).
Connect any type of USB device - fully transparent USB connectors.
Switch USB 2.0 devices between connected computers.
Provides support for high-speed (480 Mbps), full-speed (12 Mbps) or low-speed (1.5 Mbps) USB devices.
|Audio||Connect external speakers or headphones|
Switch audio independently of video from HDMI sources connected to the DVI-I port.
One 3.5mm analog stereo jack
One RCA jack
One TOSLINK optical audio jack
|Power||110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via IEC connector. (Country-specific power supply cable included.)|
Power consumption: 40W
|Dimensions||WxDxH (in): 17.17x9.20x1.75|
Rackmount kit included
|Enviromental||Operating temperature: 41°F to 113°F (5°C to 45°C)|
Storage temperature: 14°F to 140°F (-10°C to 60°C)
Operating and Storage Relative Humidity: 5 to 85% non-condensing RH.
|Regulatory Approvals||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Cables||Four 6.5-foot 6-pin miniDIN Y-cables included.|
Four 6.5-foot USB male Type A to male Type B cables included.
Two 6.5-foot DVI-I male to male cables included.
Two 6.5-foot DVI-I to VGA male to male cables included.
USB to PS/2 adapter included.
DVI-I male to VGA female adapter included.
Serial update cable and adapter included.