The XTENDEX RS232 Extender extends one RS232 serial device up to 3,935 feet (1,200 meters) over a single CAT5e/6/7 cable.
Features & Benefits
- Full duplex data communication.
- Compatible with all RS232 protocols.
- Sends RS232 data at 921.6 kbps up to 328 feet (100 meters) and 115.2 kbps up to 3,935 feet (1,200 meters).
- Supports Plug-n-Play specifications.
- Pure hardware design, no software or drivers required.
- DIN-rail mountable
- Ideal for many applications, including:
- Extending serial touch screen monitors.
- Transferring data or files between computers.
- RS232 Extender - local and remote unit.
- DIN-rail mounting tabs.
- One 6-inch DB9 male-to-male null modem serial cable.
|Connectors||(1) Female DB9 Serial; (1) Female RJ45; (1) Screw Terminal Pair|
|Communication||Full Duplex Data|
|Data Transfer Rate||115,200 baud up to 3,935 feet (1,200 meters)|
921,600 baud up to 328 feet (100 meters)
|Width||1.63 in (41 mm)|
|Depth||3.13 in (79.5 mm)|
|Height||0.88 in (22 mm)|
|Power||Supports self-powered; Powered by devices though DB9; If additional power is required, a 9V, 1A power supply can be wired to the screw terminal pair.|
|Operating Temperature||-22 to 167°F (-30 to 75°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40 to 185°F (-40 to 85°C)|
|Humidity||5 to 95% RH, non-condensing|
|Approvals||CE, FCC, RoHS|