NTI S-Video Extender
For upgrade or replacement options: Contact Us
The NTI XTENDEX S-Video Extender (ST-C5SV-600) transmits S-Video locally and remotely up to 600 feet away from a S-Video device using CAT5/5e/6 cable. Each video extender consists of a local unit connected to a S-Video device, and a remote unit connected to a monitor or TV.
NTI ST-C5SV-600 Features & Applications:
- Supports maximum 800x600 S-Video resolution.
- Built-in suge protection.
- Supports local and remote S-Video monitor/TV.
- Available with optional stereo audio.
- Use in-house CAT5/5e/6 phone wiring to locate a display remotely.
Local Unit Details:
- Host Connection
- Supports computers and video devices with S-Video output.
- Male 4-pin miniDIN connector.
- Optional stereo audio support - dual RCA audio plugs.
- Local Access
- Crisp and clear 800x600 video resolution.
- Female 4-pin miniDIN connector for local monitor/TV.
- Optional stereo audio support - 3.5mm stereo jack.
Remote Unit Details:
- Crisp and clear 800x600 resolution at 600 feet.
- Female 4-pin miniDIN connector.
- Optional 3.5mm stereo audio connection.
Video Quality Adjustment:
- Video quality adjustment for different lengths of CAT5/5e/6 cable is done manually for the video-only extender and automatically for the audio/video extender.
- Push buttons on the side adjust video quality on the video-only units.
- The setting is automatically saved to the unit. The next time the unit is powered the adjustment will be recalled.
NTI ST-C5SV-600 Specifications:
|Height||1.2 in. (3.048 cm.)|
|Width||3.5 in. (8.89 cm.)|
|Depth||3.1 in. (7.874 cm.)|
|Operating Temperature||32°F to 100°F (0°C to 38°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C)|
|Relative Humidity||17 to 90% non-condensing RH|
|Supply||110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via AC adapter|
|Consumption||10W (each - local and remote unit)|
|Cables||Use CAT5, CAT5e or CAT6 UTP straight through cable for TIA/EIA-568B wiring terminated with standard RJ45 connectors. |
Cables not included.