The NTI ST-C5USBV-R-300 is a USB KVM Receiver (Remote Unit only).
The XTENDEX ST-C5USBV-300 USB KVM extender system extends a USB keyboard/mouse and VGA display up to 300 feet via CAT5/5e/6 cable. Each ST-C5USBV-300 system consists of a local unit that connects to a computer and provides local keyboard, monitor and mouse connections, and this remote unit (ST-C5USBV-R-300) that connects to a keyboard, monitor and mouse. The local and remote units are interconnected via CAT5/5e/6 cable.
NTI VGA USB KVM Extender Features:
- Supports local and remote access.
- Compatible with all video resolutions up to WUXGA (dependant upon CAT5/5e/6 extension length).
- Supports resolutions to 1920x1440.
- Optional local unit supporting two remote users available - extend two remote units up to 600 feet.
- Local access not available on local units supporting two remote users.
- High quality, rugged steel construction with durable powder coat finish.
- Keyboard and mouse are hot-pluggable.
- Keep-alive keyboard/mouse emulation for flawless operation.
- Built-in surge protection.
- Available with optional stereo audio.
- Allows users to back-rack broadcast quality servers without impact to post-production operations.
NTI VGA USB KVM Extender Application Diagram
NTI ST-C5USBV-R-300 Specifications:
|Width||3.5 in. (8.9 cm.)|
|Height||1.3 in. (3.3 cm.)|
|Depth||3.1 in. (8.9 cm.)|
|Resolutions||up to 1920x1440|
|Connectors||One female 15-pin HD connector and two female USB Type A connectors|
|Support||Optional stereo audio support- 3.5mm stereo plug|
|Mouse and Keyboard Compatibility||The product is designed to work with only USB keyboards and mice. Keyboards and mice must be of the same platform.|
|Cables|| Use CAT5, CAT5e or CAT6 solid straight through cable for TIA/EIA-568B wiring terminated with standard RJ45 connectors. |
Cables not included.
|Operating Temperature||32°F to 100°F (0°C to 38°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C)|
|Operating and Storage Relative Humidity||17 to 90% non-condensing RH|
|Regulatory Approval||CE, ROHS|
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. Yes, according to the manufacturer, The ST-c5USBV-R-300 does come with mounting tabs.
Question: Is the AC power adapter included with this purchase of ST-C5USBV-R-300
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry,
Yes, the ST-C5USBV-R-300 does indeed include the power supply.