NTI VOPEX 4/8-Port USB KVM + Audio + Additional USB Port
The VOPEX¨ VGA USB KVM Splitter/Extender allows up to eight remote users (8 USB keyboards, mice, and VGA monitors) to access one USB computer (PC, SUN, MAC) located up to 1,000 feet away using CAT5/5e/6 cable. Audio can be broadcasted to self-powered stereo speakers at the local unit and each remote location.
The VOPEX VGA USB KVM Splitter/Extender system has two components: the VOPEX-C5USBVUA-8 broadcast unit, which connects to a computer and provides local keyboard, monitor and mouse connections; and an XTENDEX¨ remote unit (ST-C5USBV(U/A/UA)-R-1000S) for each remote monitor, keyboard, and mouse. The units are interconnected by CAT5/5e/6 cable.
- Industry-leading ultra-high resolutions up to 2048x1536.
- Compatible with USB computers (PC, SUN, MAC).
- Access one computer from multiple locations.
- Provides local KVM access.
- The local USB ports can also be used to connect printers, scanners, security cameras, etc
- Multiple users can enter data into the same program.
- Easily expandable. Add remote units as you add users.
- Supports DDC emulation and mixing.
- DDC mixing provides a table of resolutions that are common to each connected monitor).
- Compliant with USB 2.0 (low/full speed) standards.
- Automatically adjust video quality and color skew for crystal clear video with longer cables.
- Supports Plug-n-Play specifications.
- Built-in surge protection.
- Optional support for remote USB touch screen monitors, CAC card readers, or interactive whiteboards.
- High quality, rugged steel construction with durable powder coat finish.
- Flash upgradeable.
NTI ST-C5USBVUA-R-1000S Receiver Specifications
|Height||1.24 in. (3.14 cm)|
|Width||5.05 in. (12.82 cm.)|
|Depth||3.1 in. (7.87 cm.)|
|Remote Unit (Receiver)|
|Connectors||Female 15-pin HD|
2 demale USB Type A
|Output Impedance||75 Ohms|
|Maximum Output Level of Video||1.45Vp-p|
|3.5mm stereo audio jack|
|Frequency Response||20Hz to 20kHZ, ±1dB|
|Signal-to-Signal Ratio||76 dBA|
|Total Harmonic Distortion and Noise||0.017%|
|Power||110 to 220 VAC at 50 or 60 HZ via AC Adapter|