NTI VOPEX 8-Port USB KVM + Audio + Additional Remote USB Port Support (Local Unit)
The VOPEX¨ VGA USB KVM Splitter/Extender allows up to eight remote users (8 USB keyboards, mice, and VGA monitors) to access one USB computer (PC, SUN, MAC) located up to 1,000 feet away using CAT5/5e/6 cable. Audio can be broadcasted to self-powered stereo speakers at the local unit and each remote location.
The VOPEX VGA USB KVM Splitter/Extender system has two components: the VOPEX-C5USBVUA-8 broadcast unit, which connects to a computer and provides local keyboard, monitor and mouse connections; and an XTENDEX¨ ST-C5USBVUA-R-1000S remote unit (sold separately) for each remote monitor, keyboard, and mouse. The units are interconnected by CAT5/5e/6 cable.
- Industry-leading ultra-high resolutions up to 2048x1536.
- Compatible with USB computers (PC, SUN, MAC).
- Access one computer from multiple locations.
- Provides local KVM access.
- The local USB ports can also be used to connect printers, scanners, security cameras, etc
- Multiple users can enter data into the same program.
- Easily expandable. Add remote units as you add users.
- Supports DDC emulation and mixing.
- DDC mixing provides a table of resolutions that are common to each connected monitor).
- Compliant with USB 2.0 (low/full speed) standards.
- Automatically adjust video quality and color skew for crystal clear video with longer cables.
- Supports Plug-n-Play specifications.
- Built-in surge protection.
- Optional support for remote USB touch screen monitors, CAC card readers, or interactive whiteboards.
- High quality, rugged steel construction with durable powder coat finish.
- Flash upgradeable.
NTI VOPEX-C5USBVUA-8 Specifications
|Height||1.7 in. (4.3 cm)|
|Width||7.35 in. (18.66 cm.)|
|Depth||5 in. (12.7 cm.)|
|Connectors||1 male 15-pin HD |
1 female USB type B
1 female 3.5mm stereo audio
|Input Impedance||75 Ohms|
|Support||USB Computer (PC, SUN, MAC)|
|Platform Support||Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, Windows Server 2000/2003/2008, Solaris, Linux, FreeBSD, and MAC OS 9/10|
|Connector||1 female 15pin HD|
1 3.5mm stereo audio plug
2 female USB Type A
|Frequency Response||20Hz to 20 kHz, ±1 dB|
|Signal-to-Signal Ratio||76 dBA|
|Total Harmonic Distortion and Noise||0.017%|
|Power||110 to 220 VAC at 50 or 60 HZ via AC Adapter|