NTI HDMI Over Gigabit IP Extender with IR and Power over Ethernet (PoE) - Remote Unit
For upgrade or replacement options: Contact Us
The NTI ST-IPHD-R-POELC is a receiver for the NTI ST-IPHD-POELC HDMI extension solution. The NTI XTENDEX ST-IPHD-POELC Low-Cost HDMI Over Gigabit IP Extender multicasts digital video and audio signals to one or more receivers up to 393 feet away over a 1000Base-T Gigabit Network connected with CAT5e/6/7 cable.
Each Low-Cost HDMI Over Gigabit IP Extender consists of a local unit that connects to an HDMI source, and a remote unit that connects to an HDMI display. The local and remote units can be connected together for a Point-to-Point connection via CATx cable or a Point-to-Many connection via a network switch. Support for multiple transmitters requires a managed network switch.For both local and remote capabilities please see ST-IPHD-POELC.
- Supports HDTV resolutions up to 1080p.
- Ideal solution for digital signage applications.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) - power supply not required at the local or remote unit.
- Broadcast real-time HDMI video and audio signals to multiple display locations with a managed or unmanaged (also known as non-managed) network switch.
- Support for multiple transmitters requires a managed network switch with VLAN support. Standard LAN switches can only support one transmitter.
- Each VLAN acts as a separate HDMI Over IP Channel on the network.
- Number of local and remote units that can be used is dependent on the backplane bandwidth of the switch.
- Transmits an HDMI signal over one CAT5e/6/7 cable.
- Full Infrared Remote (IR) control of HDMI source from remote HDTV using existing source remote control.
- Plug-and-Play installation allows receivers to find the transmitter automatically on the same subnet. (Network configuration may be required for managed network switch.)
- Web interface for firmware updates.
- Easily expandable. Add remote units as you add monitors.
- Supports a maximum of 253 receivers.
- Inexpensive CAT5e/6/7 cable replaces bulky video cables.
- Supports 10/100/1000 Ethernet connection.
- Built-in default EDID table.
- HDCP compliant.
- Local and remote units must be in the same LAN. The units do not support WAN connections.
NTI ST-IPHD-R-POELC Use Cases
Each Low-Cost HDMI Over Gigabit IP Extender consists of a local unit that connects to an HDMI source, and a remote unit that connects to an HDMI display. The local and remote units can be connected together for a Point-to-Point connection via CATx cable or a Point-to-Many connection via a network switch. Support for multiple transmitters requires a managed network switch.
Extend the video from a HDMI source + IR source up to 400ft / 120m over a single Cat6 cable (High quality cable can reach up to 500ft / 150m). By using network routers/repeaters, unlimited extension distances is also possible.
Point-to-Many Splitter Extender
Using a Network Router / Switch
By using a network router/switch, one ST-IPHD-L-POELC sender unit can broadcast HDMI sources to multiple ST-IPHD-R-POELC receivers. Split & extend sources effortlessly across unlimited distances.
Using a Managed Network Switch
Create an infinitely versatile and expandable AV matrix. By using a managed network switch, several ST-IPHD-R-POELC receiver units can access several ST-IPHD-L-POELC sender sources across the network.
ST-IPHD-R-POELC Package Contents
- (1) ST-IPHD-R-POELC HDMI Extender - Receiver
- (1) IR Receiver Extension Cable
- (1) 2-Year Standard Warranty
NTI ST-IPHD-POELC Specifications
|Dimensions||0.94"H x 4.13"W x 3.72"D (24 x 105 x 95 mm)|
|Local Unit |
|Remote Unit |
|Max Distance||393 feet (120 meters) over Cat5e/6/7 cable.|
|Regulatory Approval||CE, FCC, RoHS|