The Avocent SwitchView IC KVM switch (SVM200) eliminates cable bulk by combining a KVM switch and built-in 8-foot cable into a single unit. Easy installation lets you quickly control multiple computers from a single keyboard, monitor and mouse using a hotkey sequence or by push-button. The Avocent SwitchView IC KVM switch (SVM200) also supports larger monitors with higher video resolutions and refresh rates.
Avocent SwitchView IC KVM switch (SVM200) Function Diagram
Avocent SwitchView IC KVM switch (SVM200) Features and Benefits
- Eliminates cable bulk - combines KVM switch and built-in 8' cable into a single, compact design
- No extra components or external power supply required
- Easy installation quickly controls multiple computers with one set of peripherals
- Supports larger monitors with higher video resolutions and refresh rates
- SwitchView KVM switches offer affordable switching solutions for today's home offices and small offices.
- SwitchView KVM switches are easy to install. Some models let you share speakers and a microphone between PCs.
- A USB hub and/or support for DVI high video resolution are available on other SwitchView switches.
- Compact, space-saving KVM switches eliminate desktop clutter and provide efficient PC access.
Avocent SwitchView IC KVM switch (SVM200) Specifications:
|Height||1.00 in (2.54 cm)|
|Width||3.25 in (8.25 cm)|
|Depth||3.825 in (9.84 cm)|
|Weight||1lb 0.3 z|
|Operating Temperature||32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4°F to 158°F (20°C to 40°C) 5% to 95% relative Humididty|
|Input||5.V DC @ 25mA Nominal power is drawn from the PC PS2 keyboard port|
|Monitor||(VGA, SVGA, XGA, QVGA, SXGA, UXGA, QXGA) Maximum resolution of 2048 X1536@ 85Hz|
|Peripherals||PS/2 Keyboard, PS/2 Mouse, IntelliMouse (PS/2 only), IBM Scroll Point, Logitech 2 Button, Logitech Trackball Scroller, Microsoft Trackball Scroller, Microsoft Scroller, Microsoft Intelleye Five Button|
|Approved Agency||EN55022 Class B, EN55024, 61000-3-2, 61000-3-3, FCC 15 Class B, VCCI Class B, CE, Ctick|
Answer: You can find a wide selection of 2-port USB KVMs here: