Raritan 1U 15" Rackmount LCD Monitor withTouchpad - KVM Starter Kit
Recommended replacement: Raloy RF117HD
Alternative options: Contact Us
Raritan's KVM Drawer with incorporated Z-Series KVM Switch enables quick and efficient access to servers and other network devices by combining a Z-Series User Station (USTS), a 15- inch LCD, keyboard and touchpad pointing device in one compact 1U form factor.
The Raritan KVM Drawer is the first in the industry to offer the convenience of using standard UTP cabling to connect servers up to 1,000 feet away.
All Raritan KVM Drawer models provide seamless integration with Raritan solutions, providing powerful anytime, anywhere access to servers and other network devices at the rack, from the office or from around the world.
The Z-Series: Z4200U system consists of two components: the User Station and the Computer Interface Modules (Z-CIMs) and is ideal when you have to make the most of limited server room space.
The first Z-CIM is connected to the User Station and the servers are linked one to the next using a Category 5 UTP cable. Each server can be up to 1,000 feet apart. A single user console (keyboard, monitor and mouse) can access and control up to 42 servers. Servers are easy to access and control with simple on-screen menus and servers can be added at any time without interrupting server operation.
For access and control of high-density rack mounted servers in large-scale data centers, Z-Series is Paragon Ready and you can access and control your servers anytime and from anywhere by connecting the Z-Series with Raritan's IP-Reach.
- Raritan KVM Drawer
- Z-Series User Station
- (3) Z-CIM's to connect PS2/VGA Computer to the Z-Series User Station
- Industrial design for space critical environments
- High quality Grade A 15" LCD, TFT display
- Resolution support up to 1024 x 768
- Extra strength tempered glass, safe in industrial applications
- Heavy duty keyboard and touchpad pointing device
- Physical lock to prevent unwanted access to server consoles
- Space Saving and Efficient
- Space saving 1U design takes up to 85% less space than a standard keyboard, monitor, and mouse.
- Low power consumption model draws less power than CRT monitors, leaving more power for servers and storage.
- Cable management arm neatly routes all cables.
- Ergonomic format includes touchpad located below the space bar for centrally located input.
- OSD and front panel controls allow for easy switching and adjustments.
- Flexible Configurations
- Built-in Z-Series KVM switch with Cat5 Simplicity
- Built-in auto-switching AC power supply eliminates need for external power bricks
- Manage the setup, administration, and maintenance of rackmount servers in data centers, server rooms, and other space-critical industrial environments.
|Mounting: 1U Rackmount, 19-inch (482.6mm) |
Display Type : LCD, TFT panel display
Display Size : 15-inch (381mm) diagonal
Dimensions (W x H x D) :
Contrast Ratio :
Viewing Angle :
Display Colors : 16.7 million
Brightness : 250 nit
|Keyboard : PS/2 notebook style with touchpad |
Mouse : Integrated touchpad with two-button control
Color : Beige
Cable Connector : 15-pin mini DSUB
Screen Controls : Menu, auto adjustment, brightness, contrast, phase, H/V position, pitch, zoom, color, language, and OSD position
Weight : 37.5 lb (17 kg)
Power : 90~264VAC, 47~63Hz, auto-switching
Agency Approvals : FCC Conformity with Part 15, Subpart B, UL Listed, CE Conformity