Tripp Lite's SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Extension cable brings significant performance enhancements to the ubiquitous USB standard, while remaining compatible with the billions of USB enabled devices currently deployed in the market. SuperSpeed USB will deliver 10x the data transfer rate of Hi-Speed USB, up to 5Gbps, as well as improved power efficiency. USB 3.0 utilizes a bi-directional data interface rather than USB 2.0's half-duplex arrangement, where data can only flow in one direction at a time, giving a ten-fold increase in theoretical bandwidth.
- 6-ft. USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Extension Cable - Black
- SuperSpeed USB is 10 times faster than Hi-Speed USB, with transfer rates up to 5 Gbps.
- Sync-N-Go technology minimizes user wait-time.
- Provides Optimized Power Efficiency...No device polling and lower active and idle power requirements.
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0. Devices interoperate with USB 2.0 platforms. Hostssupport USB 2.0 legacy devices.