uATS LV - 2x 5-15 Input (6ft Cords) to 2x C13 Output (1ft Cords) - 120V (1-3 Phase)
For upgrade or replacement options: Contact Us
Please Note: There is now a MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity) of 5 each (mix or match) for Zonit uATS Micro Automatic Transfer Switches.
- Input Voltage: 120V, 50/60 Hz (1-3 Phase)
- Max. Amperage: 12A
- Power Input: (2) NEMA 5-15, 6ft Cords
- Power Output: (2) C13, 1ft Cords
- Warranty: 3 years
- Approvals: UL, CE
The Zonit Micro Automatic Transfer Switch (uATS) is the world's smallest ATS and solves the problem of supplying A+B redundant power to single power supply devices. The Micro uATS draws power from A and monitors power quality. The uATS will automatically switch to secondary B power when A fails or becomes degraded in quality. The µATS will switch back to A when it returns and is of sufficient quality. The Micro uATS will transfer regardless of phase angle between A and B.
ZONIT Micro uATS Features & Benefits
- Eliminates the need for expensive dual-power supplies in devices, simply use Micro ATS on a individual device basis for cost effective N+1 redundant deployment. Micro ATS can be moved over to a new device when the old one fails or is replaced.
- The uATS is not phase dependent and does not need to be phase aligned - automatic universal power for 1-3 phase.
- In the case of a power failure or degradation of quality the Z-ATS will automatically switch to secondary B power. When the power returns and is of sufficient quality, the Z-ATS will switch back to A.
- In the case of a ATS failure only loose access to two devices instead of a full array of devices like with a typical PDU or ATS.
- MTBF (Mean time between failures) is an astounding 22 Years.
- Save valuable rack space by getting non-rackmounted ATS's.
- Ultra fast input power switching:
A to B: 12-14 ms
B to A: 6-8 ms
- 99.9% Efficient Power Distribution saves 3-15% of annual data center power costs
- Increase UPS Efficiency by 3-5%: Saves 3-5% of UPS power conversion losses
- uATS is the only 1-to-1 automatic transfer switch series on the market.
- Works with Cisco and other network switches
- Also great for smaller applications like home, small office, food trucks, etc.
- Each unit is tested in manufacturing before shipment.
- Used by over 30% of the Fortune 100
Why use the uATS?
The µATS allows single power supply devices in the data center to be connected to redundant A-B power sources. This eliminates one of the primary causes of downtime, human error. Much downtime is caused by people plugging in one too many devices to a branch circuit, causing its circuit breaker to trip.
The Zonit µATS is very useful to increase the service level availabilty of common single-power devices such as network distribution switches, firewalls, and other equipment that may be in a mission-critical service path, sometimes unknowingly.
The µATS enables much easier maintenance of redundant power systems, since one source can be taken off-line if all single power supply devices are fed via µATS units.
Distribution closets with single power supply network switches especially benefit from the Zonit µATS, because it enables a UPS unit in that closet to be taken off-line for battery testing and maintenance during regular business hours without network service downtime.
Re-Location Flexibility allows easy "hot moves" (hot pluggable) to relocate powered-up equipment within the rack or between racks Ideal for doing deployments that are temporary or will be moved at a later date
99.9% Efficient Power Distribution
The Zonit Micro ATS (µATS) enables 99%+ efficient power distribution methods in the data center. It allows data center devices to be preferentially connected to filtered utility power on the A side and an Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) on the B side, which is only used when A is down. Eliminating UPS power conversion losses saves 3-15% of data center power usage compared to redundant UPS designs, which can save millions of dollars in energy costs. The µATS is 99.75% efficient, using only 125mA in normal operation. This maximizes data center Power Utilization Efficiency (PUE).
Modern computer power supplies are almost all auto-ranging (accept 110-240V input) and all switched (Draw on the Alternating Current [AC] input power for just a short period of time and then convert this energy to Direct Current [DC], then repeat). Power supplies of this type are more resistant to power quality problems, because they only need to "drink" one gulp at a time, not continuously. If the input AC power voltage range is controlled within a known range, they will function very reliably. They do not require perfect input AC waveforms to work well. All that is necessary is that they receive sufficient energy in each "gulp" and that the input power is within the limits of their voltage range tolerance. This makes it possible to use a data center power distribution system that is much more efficient than a fully UPS supplied power system at a very reasonable capital expense.
ZONIT uATS1-LV-Y2C13-515-6 Specifications
|Length||0.75 in. (19 mm.)|
|Width||1.6 in. (40.9 mm.)|
|Depth||4.25 in. (109 mm.)|
|Weight||0.9 lbs. (0.4 kg.)|
|Rated Input Voltage||120V, 50/60 Hz|
|Rated Maximum Amperage||12A|
|Power Input||(2) NEMA 5-15, 6ft Cords|
|Power Output||(2) C13, 1ft Cords|
|Internal Overload Protection||Virtual Circuit Breaker set at rated amperage with reset switch|
|Transfer Time||A-B: 12-14ms|
|Max. Power Consumption||@ 120V on A: 5 ma|
@ 120V on B: 13 ma
|Elevation - Operating||0 to 10,000 ft (0 to 3000m)|
|Elevation - Storage||0 to 50,000 ft (0 to 15000m)|
|Temperature - Operating||23 to 104°F (-5 to 40°C)|
|Temperature - Storage||-13 to 149°F (-25 to 65°C)|
|Operating Humidity||0 to 95% Non-condensing|
|Approvals||UL/cUL File E340237, CE|