ZONIT uATS - Micro Automatic Transfer Switches
Redundant Power for Single Power Devices - Add Dual-AC Power To Any Equipment
The Zonit Micro Automatic Transfer Switch (uATS) is the world’s smallest ATS and solves the problem of supplying A+B redundant power to single power supply devices. The Micro uATS draws power from A and monitors power quality. The uATS will automatically switch to secondary B power when A fails or becomes degraded in quality. The µATS will switch back to A when it returns and is of sufficient quality. The Micro uATS will transfer regardless of phase angle between A and B.
- Eliminates the need for expensive dual-power supplies in devices, simply use Micro ATS on a individual device basis for cost effective N+1 redundant deployment. Micro ATS can be moved over to a new device when the old one fails or is replaced.
- The uATS is not phase dependent and does not need to be phase aligned - automatic universal power for 1-3 phase.
- In the case of a power failure, only loose access to one to three devices instead of a full array of devices like with a typical ATS.
- MTBF (Mean time between failures) is an astounding 22 Years.
- Save valuable rack space by getting non-rackmounted ATS's.
- Fast input power switching: 6-14 ms
- 99.9% Efficient Power Distribution saves 3-15% of annual data center power costs
- Increase UPS Efficiency by 3-5%: Saves 3-5% of UPS power conversion losses
- uATS is the only 1-to-1 automatic transfer switch series on the market.
- Works with Cisco and other network switches
- Also great for smaller applications like home, small office, food trucks, etc.
- Each unit is tested in manufacturing before shipment.
- Used by over 30% of the Fortune 100 companies
- Warranty: 3 year
- Certified: UL, CE
Micro uATS' come in 120V (12A) and 240V (8A) variants, for 1-3 devices, and with different input/output cord lengths.