About Rose UltraLink E-series
The UltraLink E-Series is a scalable, highperformance KVM and AV extension and switching system. You may run them point-to-point-as an extender by connecting transmitter and receiver units directly together with CAT6 or fiber.
As a distributed matrix switching system, the UltraLink E-Series transmitters and receivers are connected to video sources, computers, displays, and peripherals as well as a standard 1Gbps Ethernet switch with CAT6 or fiber. Secure switching operation is easily controlled through the provided system manager software or through hot keys and OSD with thumbnail preview.
This robust system delivers DisplayPort 1.2 4K60 single-head video, 4K30 dual-head video, or 1080p quad-head video in 4:4:4 color with digital embedded audio. Accompanying signals include analog stereo audio in and out, USB 2.0, and RS232.
The UltraLink E-Series system is designed for simple installation, secure encrypted connectivity, reliable performance, scalable flexibility, and intuitive operation. This product is suitable in a wide range of applications such as control rooms, network operation centers, healthcare facilities, military and government sites, transportation venues, broadcast studios, and industrial environments.
E-series ULE-RXA2 Features & Benefits
- Available in 2-port or 4-port as compact transmitter/receiver units or PCIe transmitter cards for installation in a PC chassis
- USB 2.0 works with standard keyboard and mouse as well as flash drives and other devices
- Low network bandwidth simplifies and lowers the cost of network installation
- Video is encrypted for increased security
- Seamless switching function presents new video instantly
- OSD provides user login and switching capability with thumbnail preview function
- Based on user login, access to computers or type of USB device can be restricted
- USB keyboard and mouse can be programmed for shared access or single user only
- Programmable hot keys allow switching with simple keyboard sequences
- Integrates with existing networking equipment and standard Gigabit Ethernet infrastructure
- Compatible with Microsoft® Active Directory Services for user authentication, and with SNMP for remote monitoring
- Rack mount and HDMI or VGA converter options available
E-Series Networked Mode
E-Series Point-to-Point Mode
E-series ULE-RXA2 Applications
- The UltraLink E-Series can be deployed as a point-topoint extender or as a networked matrix switch on a Gigabit Ethernet network.
- The UltraLink E-Series can support a dual-head or quad-head work station over a single CAT6 or fiber cable with single keyboard/mouse control.
- Create a scalable KVM matrix switch over IP and add single, dual, or quad-head work stations as required with any user able to switch to any host PC, subject to configured access permissions.
- Non-reprogrammable ROM
- Active Anti-tamper switches
- Long-life internal Anti-tampering battery
- External tamper-evident seals
- Keyboard, Mouse and Video emulation
- Absolute isolation - No data leakage between ports
- Certified by NIAP, the latest Common Criteria (Protection Profile for Peripheral Sharing Switch Version 3.0)
Rose E-series ULE-RXA2 Technical Specifications
|Dimensions WxDxH||8.53" x 7.45" x 1.68" (1RU)|
|DisplayPort 1.1||Ports 1, 2|
|Resolution (Maximum)||1 x 2560x1600 @ 60Hz
2 x 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
|Color Space||YUV 4:4:4/RGB 8:8:8|
|DP (In) Connectors||-|
|DP (Out) Connectors||2 x DP|
|Audio (In) Connectors||2 x 3.5mm|
|Audio (Out) Connectors||2 x 3.5mm|
|Digital Audio||Uses embedded digital audio through DisplayPort on transmitters. The receiver units have the option to de-embed the digital audio and convert to analog audio.|
|Serial RS-232||1 x DB9 (M)|
|Network port||1 x RJ45 TX
1 x SFP cage (accepts optional MM/SM module)
|Networking Interface||1000 Base-T Ethernet|
|CAT6 Cable Distance||Up to 328ft, 100 meters|
|Multimode fiber cable||OM2, OM3, OM4 (50/125µm) 1894ft, 550 meters, OM1 (62.5/125µm) 902ft, 275 meters|
|Singlemode fiber cable||OS1, OS2(9,125µm): 3.10 miles, 5 Km|
|External power adapter||Input: 100V to 240V AC, 50/60Hz Output: +12V DC, 5A|
|Output Connector||DIN 4-pin female locking connector|
|Controls||Status LED indicators. On/Off and recessed reset button|
|Laser emissions||850µm laser compliant to 21CFR, subpart J, Class 1 (MM fiber only)|
|Operating Temperature||32°F-104°F (0°C-45°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40°F-158°F (-40°C-70°C)|
|Operating Humidity||20 to 80% non-condensing|
|Storage Humidity||5 to 95% non-condensing|
|Compliance||Class A: CE, FCC, ICES-3, KC, RCM, VCCI|