32-Port High Density VGA USB KVM Switch w/ Additional Transparent USB Connectors
Note: The above image represents the 1RU 16-port model, the 32-Port model is 2RU in height.
The UNIMUX High Density VGA USB KVM Switch allows a user to control up to 32 USB computers with one USB keyboard, USB mouse and VGA monitor. Dedicated internal microprocessors emulate keyboard and mouse presence to each attached CPU 100% of the time so all computers boot error-free.
- The High Density Switch saves rack space
- 32-port switch is 2RU in height.
- Rackmount kit included.
- Features NTI's patented true autoboot USB switching - all attached computers can be booted simultaneously.
- Compatible with USB computers (PC, SUN and MAC).
- Crisp and clear 1920x1200 (WUXGA) video resolution.
- Equipped with OSD, RS232, and Ethernet.
- High quality steel construction.
- Flash upgradeable.
- Cabling runs are simplified with NTI's high density KVM switch cables.
- USB Support:
- Two transparent USB ports
- Supports any two USB 1.1 (low/full speed) devices, in addition to keyboard and mouse, such as a touch screen monitor, interactive white board, or CAC card reader.
- USB only switches - no VGA video.
|Hosts||Female 15-pin HD connectors.|
Supports USB computers with VGA video.
Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, Windows Server 2000/2003/2008, Solaris, Linux, FreeBSD, and MAC OS 9/10.
Any legacy PS/2 or SUN computer can be connected by using a USB-PS2-R or USB-SUN-R.
|Monitor||Crisp and clear 1920x1200 resolution.|
One female 15-pin HD connector.
A multiscan VGA monitor is required to display the different video outputs from different platforms.
Bandwidth is 150 MHz.
|Power||110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via IEC connector.|
|Dimensions W x D x H||19" x 10.17" x 3.5" (483 x 258 x 89mm)|
|Environmental||Operating temperature: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)|
Storage temperature: -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)
Operating/storage relative humidity: 20 to 90% non-condensing RH.
|K/M Devices||Two female USB Type A connectors for keyboard and mouse.|
|USB Devices||Two additional transparent female USB Type A connectors for USB 1.1 (low/full speed) devices - USB touch screen monitor, CAC card reader, interactive whiteboard, barcode scanner, etc.|
|Regulatory Approvals||CE, RoHS, TAA|