USB to 7.1 Channel Audio Adapter
For upgrade or replacement options: Contact Us
The USB 7.1 Channel Audio Adapter connects a laptop or desktop PC to a surround sound home theater system through the USB port instead of a sound card.
- Provides both stereo and surround sound outputs.
- Rear audio, side audio, center/sub woofer, and front audio channel outputs, digital optical input/output, as well as one mic-in port and one line-in port.
- Improves a computer's audio playback quality.
- Eliminates audio noise and distortion.
- Full-duplex playback/recording audio stream without the use of a PC sound card.
- Dolby digital audio streaming via S/PDIF out.
- Selectable digital output: PCM, Dolby¨ Digital Live or DTS Interactive.
- Special effects and DSP functions: Speaker Shifter, Environment Size Adjust, Karaoke Key Shifting, Voice Cancellation, Voice Effects.
- 10-band graphic equalizer with 12 factory presets and user definable presets.
- Six 3.5mm audio jacks, two TOSLINK EIAJ Optical JIS FO5 connectors, one male USB Type A connector
- Transfer Rate: 12 Mbps
- Compliant with USB 1.1 & 2.0 specifications
- Compliant with USB audio device class specification V1.0
- Compliant with USB HID class specification V1.1
- Supports Plug-n-Play specifications
- Supports 48/44.1KHz sampling rate in analog recording and playback modes.
- Length: 2.1 feet
- Power: Bus powered (no external power required)
- System Requirements:
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- Available USB port
- Package includes:
- USB to Audio Adapter, 7.1 Channel
- 3.5mm Male to 2 3.5mm Female Y Adapter for Stereo Microphone
- CD with Drivers and User Manual