SmartAVI UXGA/Audio Point to Point CAT5 Extender (Receiver Unit Only)
The SmartAVI VCA-RX100S is the receiver (requires transmitter sold separately) for the VCA-100S and VCA-400S Video Extender systems, which use a single CAT5 cable to broadcast high resolution UXGA and stereo audio up to 1000ft away.
SmartAVI VCA Extender System Features:
- Uses easy to install, inexpensive CAT5
- Output reaches up to 1,000 feet
- Supports high resolution clear video up to 1900x1200
- 300 MHz Bandwidth
- Sends high-resolution VGA signals and stereo audio up to 1000 feet
- Compatible with VGA, XGA, Sun, MAC and SGI Signals
- Sync Format / Polarity Preservation
- High ground loop immunity
- Built-in lightning, power surge and transient protection
- Remote Units come with Buffered Outputs
- Designated trimmer in the remote unit to compensate for cable length
- Metal Case Enclosure
- External power supply
SmartAVI VCA100 Video Extender Application Diagram
Applications for the VCA400 include:
Enhances any presentation from commercial products to corporate financial data. It can be used in show rooms, board rooms, trade shows and window displays.
- Data Broadcasting:
Data such as news, stock prices, sports results, and flight information can be broadcasted in real time to various monitors.
- Learning and Training:
Can be used in educational presentations to multiple locations, in schools and in other training facilities.
- 1 x VCA-RX100 (Receiver Unit)
- 1 x PS5VD1A (Power Supply)
|Requirements||5V DC @500mA|
|Connector||5 x 2.1mm DC jack|
|Analog signal level||1Volt|
|Connector||High density HD15|
|Sync||TTL horizontal SyncRange: 15 to 130|
KHzVertical Sync Range: 30 to 120 Hz
|Connector||3.5mm jack socket|
|Type||Cat5 UTP EIA 568A|