The SmartAVI VCA100 is a Video Extender which uses a single CAT5 to broadcast high resolution UXGA and stereo audio 1000ft away.
SmartAVI VCA100 Features:
- Uses easy to install, inexpensive CAT5.
- Output reaches up to 1,000 feet.
- Supports high resolution clear video up to 1900x1200.
- 300 MHz Bandwidth.
- Sends high-resolution VGA signals and stereo audio up to 1000 feet.
- Compatible with VGA, XGA, Sun, MAC and SGI Signals.
- Sync Format / Polarity Preservation.
- High ground loop immunity.
- Built-in lightning, power surge and transient protection.
- Remote Units come with Buffered Outputs.
- Designated trimmer in the remote unit to compensate for cable length.
- Metal Case Enclosure.
- External power supply.
SmartAVI VCA100 Video Extender Application Diagram
Applications for the VCA100 include:
- Presentations - Enhances any presentation from commercial products to corporate financial data. It can be used in show rooms, board rooms, trade shows and window displays.
- Data Broadcasting - Data such as news, stock prices, sports results, and flight information can be broadcasted in real time to various monitors.
- Learning and Training - Can be used in educational presentations to multiple locations, in schools and in other training facilities.
- VCA-TX100 Transmitter Unit
- VCA-RX100 Receiver Unit
- CCVGAMM06 cable
- 2 X PS5VD1A
SmartAVI VCA100 Specifications:
|Requirements||5V DC @500mA|
|Connector||5 x 2.1mm DC jack|
|Analog signal level||1Volt|
|Connector||High density HD15|
|Sync||TTL horizontal SyncRange: 15 to 130 |
KHzVertical Sync Range: 30 to 120 Hz
|Connector||3.5mm jack socket|
|Type||Cat5 UTP EIA 568A|