SmartAVI UXGA & Audio Point to Multi-Point CAT5 Extender (Transmitter Only)
The SmartAVI VCA400 is a Video Extender which uses a single CAT5 to broadcast high resolution UXGA and stereo audio to 4 locations1000ft away (requires at lest one receiver).
SmartAVI VCA400 Features:
- Uses easy to install, inexpensive CAT5.
- Output reaches up to 1,000 feet.
- Supports high resolution clear video up to 1900x1200.
- 300 MHz Bandwidth.
- Sends high-resolution VGA signals and stereo audio to 4 devices up to 1000 feet.
- Compatible with VGA, XGA, Sun, MAC and SGI Signals.
- Sync Format / Polarity Preservation.
- High ground loop immunity.
- Built-in lightning, power surge and transient protection.
- Remote Units come with Buffered Outputs.
- Designated trimmer in the remote unit to compensate for cable length.
- Metal Case Enclosure.
- External power supply.
SmartAVI VCA400 Video Extender Application Diagram
Applications for the VCA400 include:
- Presentations - Enhances any presentation from commercial products to corporate financial data. It can be used in show rooms, board rooms, trade shows and window displays.
- Data Broadcasting - Data such as news, stock prices, sports results, and flight information can be broadcasted in real time to various monitors.
- Learning and Training - Can be used in educational presentations to multiple locations, in schools and in other training facilities.
- VCT-TX400 Transmitter unit
- CCVGAMM06 cable
SmartAVI VCA400 Specifications:
|Connector||5 x 2.1mm DC jack|
|Analog signal level||1Volt|
|Connector||High density HD15|
|Sync||TTL horizontal SyncRange: 15 to 130 |
KHzVertical Sync Range: 30 to 120 Hz
|Connector||3.5mm jack socket|
|Type||Cat5 UTP EIA 568A|
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. The part number of the receiver is VCA-RX100. We have linked the receiver unit to the VCA-400S page under accessories. It can also be reached by following this URL: https://www.kvm-switches-online.com/vca-rx100s.html