The VE170Q A/V Over Cat 5 Extender, comprising of a VE170T Transmitter unit and a VE170RQ Receiver unit, is a cost-effective and efficient solution for sending and receiving high quality audio and video content. Connect the two units using Cat 5e cable and the displays can be located up to 300 m (1000 ft.) away from the Transmitter's input source. The VE170RQ Receiver unit can also be used with the ATEN VS1204T/VS1208T A/V Over Cat 5 Splitter as a transmitter.
The VE170RW features ATEN patented Deskew technology, which supports the manual synchronization of RGB signals and corrects color phase and timing errors that occur over large distances.
VE170T A/V Over Cat 5 Transmitter
VE170RQ A/V Over Cat 5 Receiver with Deskew
- Uses Cat 5e cable to connect the transmitter and receiver uints
- Supports one local and one remote display
- Long distance transmission up to 1000 feet (300 m)
- Deskew Function (VE170RQ) - allows you to synchronize the time delay of RGB signals to compensate for distance
- Superior video quality -
VE170R: 1920x1200 @ 60Hz 100 feet (30 m);1600x1200 @ 60Hz 500 feet (150 m);1024x768@ 60Hz 1000 feet (300 m)
VE170RQ: 1920x1200 @ 60Hz 500 feet (150 m);1280x1024 @ 60Hz 1000 feet(300 m)
- Audio enabled (mono)
- Adjustable gain/compensation control
- BBuilt-in 8KV/15KV ESD protection
- Complies with VESA FDMI mount standard