The MultiVideo System Converter allows the user to view computer video on a TV, or view TV/VCR/DVD video on a VGA computer monitor. This multi-format Video Converter also regenerates sync-pulses and can help stabilize weak video signals from multi-generation videotapes. Useful features include composite or SVHS selectable inputs and picture zooming.
Product Features and Benefits
- NTSC/PAL/SECAM/VGA to PAL/NTSC/VGA.
- View any input signal at all three outputs simultaneously.
- Adjust output resolution using rotary switch.
- Under-scan an oversized image to fit the screen area of the TV monitor.
- Ideal for both business and personal entertainment.
- Make big-screen presentations.
- Play PC games on your TV.
- Watch VCD/DVDs, even record PC graphics onto videotape.
- PC/TV two-way converter.
- AC adapter.
- 6-foot (1.8-meter) S-VHS cable.
- 6-foot (1.8-meter) composite video cable.
- 6-foot (1.8-meter) VGA male-male cable.
- User manual.
|System Requirements||Compatible with PCs or MAC with VGA output.|
Compatible with any TV set with s-video or composite video input connectors.
Supports world video systems including NTSC/PAL/SECAM TV.
|Video Input||Supports VGA/NTSC/PAL/SECAM.|
Video input: 0.5Vp-p to 2Vp-p.
VGA input: 0.7Vp-p.
S-Video input: Y=1Vp-p, C=0.3Vp-p.
|Video Output||Supports up to 1920x1200 video resolution.|
VGA output to 1920x1200. S-Video/Composite Video output to 1440x900.
Color Subcarrier Frequency: NTSC 3.579545 Mhz / PAL 4.433619 Mhz / PAL-M 3.57611 Mhz / PAL-N 3.582056 Mhz.
Video output: 1Vp-p.
VGA output: 0.7Vp-p.
S-Video output: Y=1Vp-p, C=0.3Vp-p.
|Power||110 to 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via AC adapter.|
Power consumption: 5 W
|Dimensions||WxDxH: 7.87x4.72x1.69 In (200x120x43 mm)|
|Weight||3.5 lb (1.59 kg)|