The NTI VOPEX-USBH-4 DVI/HDMI USB KVM splitter with built-in USB hub allows up to four users (four USB keyboards, USB mice and DVI/HDMI monitors) to access one USB computer and up to three USB devices (printers, scanners, security cameras, etc.).
NTI VOPEX-USBH-4 Features and Benefits:
- Compatible with USB computers (PC, SUN, MAC)
- Built-in hub for multiple USB devices.
- Available with optional stero audio.
- Access one computer from multiple locations.
- Multiple users can enter data into the same program.
- Supports HDTV resolutions to 1080i and computer resolutions to 1920x1200.
- Compliant with USB 2.0 (low/full speed) standards.
- Compliant with HDMI 1.2, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 standards.
- Supports Plug-n-Play specifications.
- High quality, rugged steel construction with durable, powder-coat finish.
NTI VOPEX DVI/HDMI USB KVM Splitter Diagram
(VOPEX-USBH-2 depicted here)
NTI VOPEX-USBH-4 Package Content:
- 1 VOPEX-USBH-4 4-port DVI/HDMI USB KVM Splitter
- 1 USB-AB-1M-ST 1m Transparent USB A-B Device Cable
- 1 DVI-HDMI-3-MM 3 ft. Male-to-Male DVI-to-HDMI Video Cable
- 120 or 240VAC @ 50 or 60Hz-5VDC/6.0A AC Adapter
NTI VOPEX-USBH-4 Specifications:
|Operating Temperature||32 to 100°F (0 to 38°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 - 140°F (-30 to 60°C)|
|Operating Humidity||17 to 90% non-condensing RH|
|Power||110V-220VAC @ 50/60Hz|
|Connectors||HDMI-A; USB Type B|
|Compatibility||USB computer (PC, SUN, Mac) with DVI/HDMI|
|Resolution||Maximum 1080i HDTV; 1920 x 1200 DVI|
|Video Compliance||HDMI 1.2, HDCP 1.1, DVI 1.0|
|Connectors||USB Type A|
|Input Peripherals||3 x USB Type A|
Answer: Thanks for reaching out to us.
The VOPEX-USBH-4 Supports Plug-n-Play specifications.
Please let me know if you have any other questions!