The NTI VOPEX USB KVM splitter (VOPEX-USBVA-2) has 3.5mm stereo audio jacks for the connection of the audio from the CPU and to self-powered stereo for each user. It has a built-in USB hub that allows two users (two USB keyboards, USB mice and VGA monitors) to access one USB enabled computer and up to three USB devices (printers, scanners, security cameras, etc.).
NTI VOPEX-USBVA-2 Features & Applications:
Pictured is the NTI VOPEX-USBV-2 Diagram without Audio
- Compatible with USB PC, SUN and MAC computers.
- Audio support to enable each user to connect stereo steakers to receive audio signals
- Built-in hub for multiple USB devices.
- Access one computer from multiple locations.
- Multiple users can enter data into the same program.
- Both low speed and full speed USB devices are supported.
- Supports Plug-n-Play specifications.
- Supports international keyboard layouts in auto-detection mode.
- High quality, rugged steel construction with durable powder coat finish.
- Meets the electrostatic discharge (ESD) immunity requirements of IEC/EN 61000-4-2.
- Requires powered speakers.
NTI VOPEX-USBVA-2 Specifications:
- Male 15-pin HD connector.
- Female USB Type B connector.
- Supports a USB computer (PC, SUN, MAC).
- Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, Windows Server 2000/2003/2008, Solaris, Linux, FreeBSD, and MAC OS 9/10.
- Female USB Type A connectors for connection of keyboard and mouse.
- Compatible with most USB keyboards and mice, including Microsoft USB Intellimouseš, Logitech Cordless Elite Duo keyboard and mouse. Gyration keyboard/mouse and Crystal Vision keyboard with touchpad.
- Keyboard and mouse are hot-pluggable.
- Three female USB Type A connectors for connection of USB peripheral devices (printers, scanners, security cameras, etc.).
|Height||2.6 in. ( cm.)|
|Width||8.5 in. ( cm.)|
|Depth||6 in. ( cm.)|
|Power||110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via AC adapter|
|Connector||Female 15-pin HD connector|
|Cables||Three-foot female 15HD, male USB Type B to male 15HD, male USB Type A cable included.|
|Regulatory Approvals||CE, UL, FCC|