The VS1508T CAT5 Audio/Video Splitter is a VGA splitter designed to connect one source to 8 displays over long distances. Incorporating the suggested compatible receivers, the VS1508T A/V Over CAT5 Splitter can be a complete solution ideal for any professional A/V installation that requires multimedia content to be delivered to multiple destinations located up to 150m (500 ft) away from the source.
Cascadable up to three levels, the VS1508 can support thousands of displays while incorporating RS-232 connectivity to provide serial device control (i.e.. Touch Screens) and audio extension. The VS1508 is the perfect solutions for a wide range of applications including: in-store or tradeshow digital signage, broadcasting information for public consumption, sporting events, theaters, huddle rooms, lecture halls, classrooms, and training facilities.
- One video input to 8 video outputs
- Cascadable to three levels - provides up to thousands of video signals when combined in an installation with ATEN receiving devices (VB552 VGA over CAT5 Repeater) (VE200R audio/video extender receiver)
- Audio and serial enabled
- Uses Category 5e (or higher) cable to extend displays up to 500ft
- Combined with additional repeaters (VB552), transmission distances can reach up to 1,400 ft.
- High quality video - supports 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz (resolution will vary based on extension distance and cable quality)
- Group screens off/on function
- Provide two RS-232 channels for selection (only one RS-232 channel can be selected at a time)
- 1x VS1508T CAT5 Audio/Video Splitter
- 1x VGA/Audio Cable (1.8 m)
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x User Instructions
Please note: This device is a transmitter only and requires the purchase of at least one receiver.
|Interfaces||1 x HDB-15 Male|
|Max Distance||1.8 m|
|Interfaces||1 x HDB-15 Female - Local Output|
8 x RJ-45 Female
|Max Bandwidth||300 MHz|
|Max Resolution/Distance||Up to 1920 x 1200@60Hz@30m;|
1280 x 1024@60Hz@150m
|Input||1 x Mini Stereo Jack Female|
|Output||1 x Mini Stereo Jack Female|
|RS-232||1 x DB-9 Female (Black)|
1 x DB-9 Male (Black)
|Connectors||1 x DC Jack|
|Consumption||5.3 VDC, 6.9W|
|Operating Temperature||32°-122°F (0°-50°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4°-140°F (-20°-60°C)|
|Humidity||0-80% RH, Non-Condensing|
|Weight||1.7 lb (0.76 kg)|
|Dimensions L x W x H||8.25 x 2.25 x 3.375 in. (21.00 x 8.80 x 5.55 cm)|