The VS1912 12-Port DP Video Wall Media Player is a PC-based media player which provides an ideal solution for multi-display applications such as digital signage, video walls, projection screens and digital board installations.
The VS1912 supports video wall configurations with up to 12 displays and allows you to design creative video walls in various asymmetric layouts. Custom widgets allow you to add banners, video playback, flash media, images and real-time clock displays over the screens. The Advanced Video Wall features allow you to resize, layer (including Picture in Picture), span across multiple screens and even rotate pictures and videos at 90° intervals.
Multimedia files are uploaded and the system is set up from a computer connected across a network. With a built-in web interface and intuitive GUI (Graphical User Interface), access and configuration is simple and does not require extra software. The VS1912 also features a scheduling function that helps you create detailed playlists days, weeks or even months ahead.
In addition, the VS1912 is equipped with two bi-directional RS-232 serial ports for high-end system control*, an HDMI input port for routing an additional HDMI source and USB 3.0 & USB 2.0 ports for importing profile settings and schedules. Together with these features, the VS1912 has the flexibility to meet the needs of various environments, including trade shows, lobbies, conference halls, shopping malls and any other public space requiring video displays.
* RS-232 functionality is pending and will be available with future firmware upgrades
- PC-based player for digital signage and video wall applications
- Allows a video wall with up to 12 displays
- Supports creative, asymmetric layouts*
- Advanced Video Wall: Pictures and videos can be resized, layered (including Picture in Picture), spanned across multiple screens and rotated at 90° intervals.
- Upload system confi guration and playback files easily through an intuitive web GUI, no additional software needed**
- Widgets display video, image, flash media, webpage, text, banner, clock, RSS or RTSP (Real Time Streaming Protocol) over the screens
- Flexible scheduling and profiles for easy management of connections
- Two bi-directional RS-232 serial ports for high-end system control***
- 64 GB storage capacity and 8GB DDR3 system memory
- One HDMI input port for more flexible media sourcing
- USB 3.0 & USB 2.0 ports for importing profi le settings and schedules
- Locking mechanism included in DisplayPort cables and DVI adapter
- ESD protection for DisplayPorts
- Firmware upgradeable
- Slim 1U design
- Rack mountable
- 1x VS1912 12-Port DP Video Wall Media Player
- 12 x DisplayPort to DVI Adapters
- 1 x Power Cord
- 1 x Mounting Kit
- 1 x User Instructions
* Asymmetric layouts can be formed using displays at right angles only (i.e. portrait and landscape orientations). See page 3 for more details.
** Google Chrome required
*** RS-232 functionality is pending and will be available with future firmware upgrades.
|Interfaces||1 x HDMI Type A Female|
|Interfaces||12 x DisplayPort 1.1 Female|
|Max Data Rate||8.64 Gbps (2.7 Gbps Per Lane)|
|Max Pixel Clock||340 MHz (With DP to DVI active adapter)|
|Compliance||HDMI (3D, Deep Color)|
|Output||1 x 3.5 mm Stereo Jack Female|
|RS-232||Connector: 2 x DB-9 Female (Black)|
Baud Rate and Protocol:
Baud Rate: 38400~19200, Hardware & Software Flow Control
*RS-232 functionality is pending and will be available with future firmware upgrades
|Ethernet||2 x RJ-45 Female|
|USB||2 x USB 3.0 Female|
4 x USB 2.0 Female
|Connectors||1 x 3-prong AC socket|
|Consumption||120 VAC, 400W; 230 VAC, 400W|
|Fan||Airflow: 28.8 cfm (max. in free air)|
Operating voltage: 6.0 ~ 12.0 VDC
Operating temp: -10 ~ 65 °C
|Storage Capacity||64GB mSATA|
|System Memory||8GB DDR3|
|Operating Temperature||VE829R: 32°-122°F (0°-40°C)|
VE829T: 32°-104°F (0°-40°C)
|Storage Temperature||VE829R: -4°-140°F (-20°-60°C)|
VE829T: -4°-140°F (-20°-60°C)
|Humidity||VE829R: 0-80% RH, Non-Condensing|
VE829T: 0-80% RH, Non-Condensing
|Weight||9.3 lb (4.22 kg)|
|Dimensions L x W x H||16.93 x 10.63 x 1.73 in. (43.00 x 27.00 x 4.40 cm)|