Rose Electronics UltraVista LC 1x4 Video Wall Controller
Recommended replacement: Aten VS174
Alternative options: Contact Us
The Rose UltraVista LC VWL-B114D is a 1x4 Video Wall Control which has 1 dual-link DVI input / 4 single-link DVI outputs (monitors orientated horizontally). This video wall product allows you to produce a high quality, inexpensive video wall. Models are also available for a 2x2, or 3x3 video wall. The 2x2 and 3x3 models can be expanded to produce a 4x4 or a 9x9 video array.
Connect the UltraVista LC directly to a laptop or desktop computer with a single DVI cable and instantly the hi-definition computer image is displayed on a large video wall. No extra set-up is required because the UltraVista LC automatically detects the correct settings. UltraVista LC requires a high resolution dual link DVI input from the video source. The video source is split directly over the display array with no image scaling or adjustments. Control of the UltraVista LC can be performed remotely using the remote control or from a connected computer with an RS232 serial port.
The UltraVista LC can be automatically configured to produce three output modes; video wall mode, clone mode, and replication mode. These modes are automatically configured based on the input resolution received from the video source.
- The video wall mode accurately splits the input image over the display array.
- The clone mode displays the same image on all monitors.
- The replication mode shows the same image on each row of monitors.
Rose UltraVista LC Display Modes
Rose VWL-B114D Features:
- Supports Dual link DVI video input
- Single-link DVI video outputs
- Supports video input resolutions up to 3840 x 2400
- Output resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
- Depending on input resolution, the display
mode is automatically set for:
- Clone mode (Same image on all monitors)
- Split mode (Same image on each row)
- Video wall mode (Image split over all displays)
- Easy adjustments for bezel compensation
- Expand a 2x2 model easily to a 4x4 display, a 3x3 model to a 6x6 or a 9x9 display array.
- Configure the 1x4 model with 4 monitors arranged horizontally
- Adjustments and control can be performed using a remote control or commands from a connected computer using the OSD functions
- Compatible with most monitor that supports DVI input. Displays can be LCD, HD Plasma, DLP, Projectors, or others.
Rose UltraVista LC Application Diagram
Rose VWL-B114D Specifications:
|Height||1.85 in. (47 mm.)|
|Width||9.1 in. (230 mm.)|
|Depth||7.0 in. (178 mm.)|
|Weight||3 lbs. (1.4 kg.)|
|Operating Temperature||32°F - 104°F (0°C - 40°C)|
|Adapter||90-264 VAC in / +12V out |
(2x2 - 10W / 3x3 - 17W)
|Resolution Input||up to 3840 x 2400|
|Resolution Output||up to 1920 x 1200|
|DVI In||Dual-link DVI-D female|
|DVI Out||Single-link DVI-D|
|Power||Male barrel jack|
|Controls||Front Panel push buttons|
|Approvals||CCC, CE, FCC|