The SmartAVI VX3000 extends any PC equipped with XVGA and PS2 keyboard and mouse signals up to 10km with singlemode fibers. The VX3000 consists of a Transmitter unit and a Receiver unit. These two devices enable long-distance, loss less transmission of DVI video signals between a digital video source and a digital display device. The VX1000 is equipped with DVI-D(Digital Visual Interface) connectors for a single-link and option keyboard and mouse. The VX3000 receiver is small enough to be attached near a projector. With the VX3000, the maximum distance between the source and digital display is is 10km (32,800ft) singlemode fiber.
Applications for the VX3000 fiber extender include:
- Financial (remote users and server control)
- Call Centers (co-locate user's computers)
- Industrial (fiber optic isolation)
- Information Terminals & Kiosk
- Airports (air traffic control, passenger information systems)
- KVM extension where an exceptional image quality is required.
- Medical - using computer tomographs generates strong magnetic fields, which make it impossible to use monitors. Using fiber optic cables allows remote location of monitors that require a very high screen resolution.
SmartAVI VX3000 Features:
- Top Image Quality at all Resolutions
- Video Resolutions up to 1900 x 1200 @ 60Hz (1280 x 1024 @ 75Hz) on all distances up to the maximum distance the remotely located Monitor or from an internal DDCTable
- Basic device to remotely locate Monitor and Keyboard/Mouse.
- Dual-Access: in addition to the remote access, a Monitor(all models)
- Maximum Screen Resolution on all distances:
- 200m @ Multimode 62,5u.
- 400m @ Multimode 50u
- Fiber-Plug type LC
- Compatible with all operating systems.
- Compatible with all major KVM Switches
SmartAVI VX3000 Fiber Extender Application Diagram
SmartAVI VX3000 Specifications:
|Dimensions||6.063 x 8.937 x 1.75 in. |
(15.4 x 22.7 x 4.5 cm.)
|Weight||2.10 lbs. (0.95 kg.)|
|Operating Temperature||Approx. 10°C to 45°C|
|Storage Temperature||Approx. -5°C to 55°C|
|Supply||Voltage: p.s.u: 90..240VAC-0,5A-47-63Hz/6VDC-2000 mA|
|Required||local interface app. 6 W|
|Monitor||VGA (res.: 1280x1024, plug&play not supported)13Bit/24Bit Color Depth, depending on operating mode|
|Mouse||Support PS2 keyboard mouse, IBM PS2|
|Keyboard||IBM PS2 (power consumption <100mA)|
|Interface (depending on type of device)||Remote interface without keyboard app. 6 W or remote interface with keyboard app. 7,2W|