XT-AV Receiver is a high resolution UXGA and stereo audio extender system (transmitter and receiver) designed to broadcast desktop video, and stereo audio signals over unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cabling
- Commercial products to corporate financial data. It can be used in show rooms, board rooms, trade shows and window displays.
- Data Broadcasting
- News, stock prices, sports results, and flight information can be broadcast in real time to various monitors.
- Learning and Training
- Educational presentations to multiple locations, in schools and in other training facilities
- Uses easy to install, inexpensive CAT-5/5e/6/7/8
- Each Output reaches up to 1,000 feet (300 m).
- Supports hih resolution video up to 1900x1200.
- 300 MHz Bandwidth.
- Sends high-resolution VGA and Stereo Audio
- Compatible with VGA, XGA, Sun, MAC and SGI
- Sync Format / Polarity Preservation.
- Compatible with Line Level Stereo Audio Signals.
- High ground loop immunity.
- Built-in power surge and transient protection.
- Designated trimmer in the remote unit to compensate for cable length.
- Compact Metal Case Enclosure.
- External power supply
SmartAVI XTA Receiver Specifications
|Height||0.9 in. (2.28 cm)|
|Width||3.5 in. (8.89 cm.)|
|Depth||3.5 in. (8.89 cm.)|
|Format||RGBHV, RGsB, YUV, Y/C, CVBS|
|Resolution||Up to 1900x1200 VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA|
|Connector Type||High density HD15|
|Signal Type||Stereo unbalanced|
|Audio Connector||3.5 mm jack socket|
|Power||5VDC @ .5A|