The SmartAVI XTWALL is a high resolution UXGA and stereo audio extender receiver is designed to broadcast desktop video, stereo audio signals, IR and RS232 over a single unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cable. Its unique wall mounted design itegrates into any interior.
With RS232 communication support the XTWALL allows users to send commands to single or multiple devices. This allows the user to change the volume, channel or turn on/off the display panel remotely.
- Commercial products to corporate financial data. It can be used in show rooms, board rooms, trade shows and window displays.
- Data Broadcasting
- Data such as news, stock prices, sports results, and flight information can be broadcast in real time to various monitors and/or speakers.
- Learning and Training
- Educational presentations to multiple locations, in schools and in other training facilities
- Sends high-resolution VGA, stereo audio , RS232 or IR
- Wall plate design for custom integrated look.
- Choose from a variety of colors and styles.
- Supports dual screens on receiver.
- Uses easy to install, inexpensive CAT-5/5e/6/7/8.
- Each output reaches up to 1000 feet (300 m).
- Supports high resolution video up to 1920x1200
- HD compatible (720p, 1080i,1080p)
- 300 MHz bandwidth.
- Compatible with Line Level Stereo Audio Signals.
- High ground loop immunity.
- Designated trimmer in the remote unit to compensate for cable length.
- Compact metal case enclosure.
- External power supply.
- IR command to single or multiple displays.
- Compatible with VGA, XGA, Sun, MAC and SGI
- Sync Format / Polarity Preservation.
SmartAVI XTWall Receiver Specifications
|Video Bandwidth||400 MHz|
|Analog Signal Level||1 volt|
|Video Impedance||75 ohms|
|Video Connector||High density HD15|
|Audio Bandwidth||20 KHz|
|Signal Level||0 db|
|Audio Impedance||10K ohms|
|Audio Connector||3.5mm jack socket|
|Power||5V DC @550mA|
5x2.1 DC Jack