Minicom 4 port CAT5 UTP VGA Splitter Central Unit
Recommended replacement: Aten VS1204T
Alternative options: Contact Us
The Minicom 0VS22003 CAT5 UTP VGA splitter central 4 ports (220V) simultaneously broadcasts, in real-time, video images to multiple remote screens. Using advanced CAT5 cable technology video images can be broadcast to distances of up to 250m/820ft. Cascaded it can broadcast to dozens of screens simultaneously.
The Minicom 0VS22003 CAT5 VGA Splitter is the best solution for places where there is a need for sharing of information, in real-time, at multiple locations. For example: corporate showrooms, banks/stock exchanges, trade shows, training centers, train/bus stations and airports.
0VS22003 Features and Benefits:
- Broadcast real-time video to multiple display locations
- Advanced CAT5 technology - low density cabling that is easy to install
- Broadcast to distances of up to 250m/820ft
- Pure hardware solution - no software conflicts
- Supports high resolution video - 1280x1024 @75 Hz
- Sturdy metal casing
- 3 year warranty